News:

• April 27, 2024, 06:46:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: OK Engine reed no tank  (Read 744 times)

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
OK Engine reed no tank
« on: May 17, 2007, 11:20:16 PM »
In an earlier thread I posted a picture of the new OK .049R engine with tank now here is the BR engine without a tank. Note that both of there engines have both radial and beam mounts. $34.95
Larry

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • Me and my Chief Engineer
    • Minnesotamodeler
Re: OK Engine reed no tank
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 07:10:48 AM »
Looks like that'll make for a pretty complex radial mount. And hopefully, does the venturi rotate so the needle valve can be horizontal?  And, what kind of plug does it take?  Have any specs on performance? (I'm just full of questions today...)

--Ray
--Ray 
Roseville MN (St. Paul suburb, Arctic Circle)
AMA902472

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
Re: OK Engine reed no tank
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 09:59:41 AM »
(Looks like that'll make for a pretty complex radial mount. And hopefully, does the venturi rotate so the needle valve can be horizontal?  And, what kind of plug does it take?  Have any specs on performance? (I'm just full of questions today...)

Glow plug is a standard short plug
The venturi screws into the back plate of the engine Rotate, I guess.
No, I have no specs I only sell these things, I make model kits you will need to check with OK Engines.
As to mounting.....remember the bulkhead on the autogiro? There is a hole in the center, cut through the balsawood behind that hole, open up the pilots seat, extend the needle valve and you are set with a nice fit in the cowling.
Larry

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here