News:

• April 27, 2024, 05:05:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NEW 1/2A PERFORMANCE MODEL KITS  (Read 1070 times)

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
NEW 1/2A PERFORMANCE MODEL KITS
« on: July 10, 2007, 01:53:17 AM »

BLACK HAWK
I am releasing a new series of 1/2a model kits, the series is called "War Birds" and includes: P-51, P-40, HAWKER HURRRICANE, BF-109, AND FW 190. All of the models in this series are very similar in their construction. Wing span 27" area about 122 square inches, designed for the new higher performance engines, Norvel, TD, Brodak and so on; but they can be built and flown with a COX Black Widow. The wings are a built up type and the fuselage is a profile. These models should be flown on 35 to 40'+ lines. The models were designed to do stunts and fly very fast, the test pilots were out today doing combat with a couple of the planes.
We have a different type of buildup wing that is stronger and lighter than the standard type of wing so the wing loading is a lot lighter. The kits come with full size plans, cut out parts, laser cut ribs, wheels and hardware. The list price is $33.00 and can be ordered from any of our dealers (They do not know about them yet but will soon). Designed by Walt Musciano in 1962 and updated by him in 2006.
Test pilot report: "Man these are hot!!!" whatever the H--l that means.

NO PICTURES AT THIS TIME waiting for the test pilots to return the models for pictures.

Will be in the catalog next month.
Larry
Black Hawk Models

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • Me and my Chief Engineer
    • Minnesotamodeler
Re: NEW 1/2A PERFORMANCE MODEL KITS
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 08:12:38 AM »
What a tease...WE WANT PICTURES!
--Ray 
Roseville MN (St. Paul suburb, Arctic Circle)
AMA902472

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
Re: NEW 1/2A PERFORMANCE MODEL KITS
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 09:12:13 AM »
People in H--l want ice water too  LL~ but I will give you a little hint. They are similar to the Dick Sarpolus kits we currently make except with buildup wings, landing gear, and a little smaller fuselage.......well I guess that is not much help. I can not seem to be able to get the the two test pilots to give up their planes , even for a day.
Larry

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here