News:

• May 09, 2024, 12:57:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Cox 049 Babe Bee Needle valves are now available  (Read 640 times)

Bernie Eisele

• Trade Count: (0)
Cox 049 Babe Bee Needle valves are now available
« on: August 20, 2009, 06:20:43 PM »
Great news!

Cox .049 Babe Bee Needle Valves are now avilable

http://coxengines.ca/product.php?productid=248&cat=0&page=1

Will also fit Golden Bee, Black Widow and any Cox .049 engine with a 5cc or 8cc fuel tank.

Cheers
Bernie

Offline Mark Misegadis

• Commander
Re: Cox 049 Babe Bee Needle valves are now available
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 10:59:06 AM »
Bernie,

Are these originals that you unearthed or are they new reproductions your having made? 

I cant tell from the Pic but there are versions of these where the head is larger on the early 60's engines that had the Thimble Drome on the tank. Then there are ones where the head is smaller that I would say are from 66 67 on.

Either way.. Thank you, We are glad to have them available and please keep doing what your doing!!!

Mark

Bernie Eisele

Re: Cox 049 Babe Bee Needle valves are now available
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 11:06:15 AM »
Mark,

The needles are still from the original Cox stash although we will likely be remanufacturing some later in the year. The springs are a stock item purchased from spring a manufacturer and are original Cox specs, although we obtained them in silver instead of black (I was not paying attention when ordering).

The head diameter of the needles is 4.82mm (0.19") and is the same as the ones that came with the plastic tank backplates we bought from Cox. I would say they are the later ones.

Cheers
Bernie

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here