News:

• May 13, 2024, 07:57:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AP Wasp .061 on sale!  (Read 719 times)

Offline Bill Adair

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
  • AMA 182626
AP Wasp .061 on sale!
« on: November 09, 2011, 11:50:59 AM »
Hobby People has the AP Wasps on sale for $33.99, from Nov 9 to Nov 14.

Don't miss out on this low price, for a fine little engine.

Larry, time to stock up since you only have 15 on hand!  LL~

Bill
Not a flyer (age related), but still love the hobby!

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
Re: AP Wasp .061 on sale!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 01:59:07 PM »
WATCH MAN CUTTING HIS OWN THROUT:

Bill,

I will neither buy from nor sell to any discount hobby (Warehouse) dealer regardless of their prices. 
     I owned a very good hobby store and Hobby People are the ones that put me out of business.  They did it by driving the distributors out of business, by selling below cost.  Once the distributors were gone, the dealers had to buy from them.  They then cut control line out because R/C was more profitable. 
     I know, you were not talking to me but it still makes me so angry at what they did ....

YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BLACK HAWK MODELS KIT IN ANY OF THEIR STORES ... NOT AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE.

Larry

Offline dankar

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 09:12:30 AM »
Price is low and then you need to get conversion items. With china made stuff you get what you pay for.
Dan

Offline Larry Renger

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »
But can you say "only game in town"?  The AP is the only small engine I know that has a bronze bushed crankshaft.  The crank port timing is milder than the Norvel, so the stunt run is really good.

With the Holuszko venturi, you have a reliable, powerful stunt power source.  Norvels and Tee Dees may be more powerful, but in stunt, reliability and durability are the important things.  I can always design a plane to suit the available power, and really, really like it when it stays in the air because the engine is dead reliable.   S?P

No, I don't make a cent by recommending this engine, in fact I have spent quite a bit on the ones I own.  I just think it is the very best thing this side of electric for reliability.
Think S.M.A.L.L. y'all and, it's all good, CL, FF and RC!

DesignMan
 BTW, Dracula Sucks!  A closed mouth gathers no feet!

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here