News:

• March 29, 2024, 08:12:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1/2A fierce Arrow  (Read 48924 times)

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Me and my Chief Engineer
    • Minnesotamodeler
1/2A fierce Arrow
« on: January 24, 2007, 03:14:47 PM »
Deleted to stem further embarrassment...

--Ray
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 08:29:29 AM by minnesotamodeler »
--Ray 
Roseville MN (St. Paul suburb, Arctic Circle)
AMA902472

Offline Jim Thomerson

• Admiral
Re: 1/2A fierce Arrow
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 03:29:55 PM »

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 06:39:31 PM »
Look here too. Click on new models.          http://www.rsmdistribution.com/

We will be using the Bratco Hexdrone as a starting point. I flew the Hexdrone once on 35 ft. lines. Very stable. Very fast.

Ray and I will be designing the model to be powered by a Norvel .061. If anyone would like to join in the discussion or has comments please feel free to post. Build along.

First off I think at 30 inch span the hex is too small. Also I'm thinking I could go for a trike. And how about a detachable cowl?

Frank Carlisle

Offline bob branch

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 08:11:13 PM »
I'm just linking in so I can harass Frank during the process. Also so I can be kept up on the posts. I won't be building but I want to follow along.

Bob

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 08:12:50 PM »
All good points.  I was just looking at the FA400 and thinking "upright mount, removable cowl--why not?"
Span oughtta be something beyond 30" for sure, maybe as much as 36".  And the trike gear is interesting, if it can be done without adding too much weight.  Something to work on.

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 03:39:38 AM »
I'd like to be able to fly it on 50 ft. lines. It should land on grass or pavement without flipping over.

The Hex will probably fly in wind on 52 foot lines. One thing I don't like about it is the leadout position. I want the leadouts to come out of the tip and be adjustable fore and aft.

A 36" span seems right. Also I think a target weight of less than 10 oz. is a must. The Hex weighs in at 6 1/4 oz. and based on how hard the .061 pulled it, the plane could go as much as 10oz.
Frank Carlisle

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 03:43:20 AM »
I'm just linking in so I can harass Frank during the process. Also so I can be kept up on the posts. I won't be building but I want to follow along.

Bob

Welcome aboard. Prepare to be dazzled by the brilliance of the Stone Frank design team.
Frank Carlisle

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 07:50:41 AM »
I was flying the LittleAxe (36" span, 10 oz., Norvel .061, 6x2 APC prop) on 48' lines which produced IMO a perfect combination of airspeed and lap times. I'd think a flying wing would be a little faster and maybe a little lighter, so that suggested 50' of line might be about perfect.

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline dennis lipsett

• Admiral
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 08:24:50 AM »
Here, in this space, the illustrious team of Frank and Ray (Frank & Ray--Frankenray--Frankenstein?) will endeavor to develop and record for posterity, or until Robert gets tired of it, a new--fresh--original--shrunk-down version of Netzeband's "Fierce Arrow".  Stay tuned!

--Ray

Thats been done already. Plans and article were in FM a few years ago and plans are available. Flown with Norvel 061 and 40something lines. I have the plans and it's on my to do list someday.
dennis

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 03:15:14 PM »
I'll have to check my Fierce Arrow 400.  It is around a 36" WS from memory.  Of course it was designed to use a .15-.19 size engine, with appropriate construction.  Mine flies extremely well with a McCoy RH 19, and balance is CRITICAL on it!  I got the inspiration to build one from Todd Lee's version which had a Fox 19.  GREAT flying machine!  (of course, it didn't hurt that Todd was doing the flying. ;D )

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 03:19:34 PM »
If that's the one referenced in the first 2 posts here, at Barry Baxter's Plans or RSM, then that one doesn't satisfy us; as stated in another post (the Autogyro I think, toward the end) we presumptiously think we can do better...or not.  But we will try.  If you know of another version, point us to it!

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 03:25:42 PM »
I'll have to check my Fierce Arrow 400.  It is around a 36" WS from memory.  Of course it was designed to use a .15-.19 size engine, with appropriate construction.  Mine flies extremely well with a McCoy RH 19, and balance is CRITICAL on it!  I got the inspiration to build one from Todd Lee's version which had a Fox 19.  GREAT flying machine!  (of course, it didn't hurt that Todd was doing the flying. ;D )

Bill <><

Bill, according to what I find, there are 3 versions floating around:  A 54" span, 917 sq. in., for .40-.46 engines:I would guess the original, by Netzeband--see RSM Distribution site noted above; a "Fierce Arrow 400", 39" span, 400 sq. in., for .15 engine: also by Netzeband--see controllineplans site above; and a 30" span 254 sq. in. version by Barry Baxter for .049-.09 engines: found at the same site.  It is the latter that we've been looking at with what I've termed "dissatisfaction".  It's surely a well-designed, good-flying airplane, I'm not knocking its quality; it just doesn't seem to capture the flavor of the Netzeband original.  Study the 3 versions and I think you'll see what I mean.  Frank and I would like to try our hand at a 1/2A version more true to the original in looks and spirit.  I hope we're not treading on any toes in this; that's not our intent.  Frank?

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 03:34:21 PM »
It would be great to see pictures of the Fierce Arrows other people have built.
Also if we could have some specs like power and weight.

Ray,
many variations of the flying wing have been produced over the years. The Fierce Arrow being one of them. I'm sure that ours will look better than most and fulfill our flight characteriistc parameters.

Let's start ours by giving it a name. Any ideas?

EDIT---Somehow I got this post on before I saw Bill and Ray's last posts. I agree with Ray. I don't want to step on toes but I do believe Ray and I can make a 1/2 A version of the original Arrow and hold true to it's original look aand well...........coolness.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 03:55:29 PM by frank carlisle »
Frank Carlisle

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 03:53:11 PM »
Hey Frank,

I copied pics/plans, as available, for all three versions I've found.  They each are different to varying degrees: The "400", .15-.19 size, has the cockpit moved considerably forward, inverted engine with high thrust line, and has those odd little forward-rudders or winglets or whatever, added.  The "1/2Arrow" uses a completely different profile which IMO gives it a somewhat awkward look, upright engine with uncowled head.  I like the original (color picture) with the cowled upright engine and unbroken line encompassing cowling, cockpit and rudder--is that the plan set you have?  Hope so.
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 04:06:08 PM »
Yes Ray, the plan set that I have and am sending you is for the plane in the color photo you posted.
I got these plans from aalub member at RCCD. For some reason he copied two sets of plans onto the same sheet, so it will take some concentration to get them seperated.
Frank Carlisle

Offline Jim Thomerson

• Admiral
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 04:30:17 PM »
Take a look at the DMECO sportwing (Barry has plans).  I have thought about making one with appropriate wing structure and fuselage for 1/2A.  There is another 1/2A Fierce Arrow type airplane which I have seen fly.  It was published in either Flying Models or, I think, Model Aviation.  There was also another iteration of the Fierce Arrow by Bob Baron (I think) published in Model Aviation.  Wild Bill has also designed several updated versions of the large one.

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 04:36:11 PM »
Yes Ray, the plan set that I have and am sending you is for the plane in the color photo you posted.
I got these plans from aalub member at RCCD. For some reason he copied two sets of plans onto the same sheet, so it will take some concentration to get them seperated.

Wow, now that's what I call a challenge!  Was it printed on thin paper, with another set lying beneath it when he photographed it?  Or is it just a double exposure?  Oh, I know, it's like that Da Vinci Code thing, a way to keep the design a secret...except to the elect few, those brilliant intellectuals that can crack the code, kinda sorta like you & me, Frank...yeah, that's it.

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 04:49:42 PM »
Yes, guys, the "Original" 700+ sq. in. Fierce Arrow and the latter 400 Sq. In. Fierce Arrow "400" are definitely differ in the "looks" department.  The FA 400 I have is a more "modern looking" plane than Charlie Reeves beautiful original FA. 

The "fins' on the wings of the FA 400 were put there by Wild Bill, but I don't remember why.  He also made a big change on the elevator.  It is hinged "behind" the LE.  All I know is that my FA 400 flies pretty good with these "things". ;D

I WOULD like to see a .061 size FA that has the appearance of the Original FA.  Upright engine and all.  y1  You can definitely approach 400 sq. in. with appropriate constructing methods aimed at plane with a .061 engine for power instead of a .15-.19.  The Original FA at 700 squares flys fine with a Fox 35 as was proven several years ago at VSC, so a lightweight version can carry a lot of square inches with the flying wing design.

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 05:06:44 PM »
Wow, now that's what I call a challenge!  Was it printed on thin paper, with another set lying beneath it when he photographed it?  Or is it just a double exposure?  Oh, I know, it's like that Da Vinci Code thing, a way to keep the design a secret...except to the elect few, those brilliant intellectuals that can crack the code, kinda sorta like you & me, Frank...yeah, that's it.

--Ray

It's pretty thick paper. I have no idea why this was done.
I set up a haphazard light table ( I'll show a picture of it in the next day or so) and traced out the side view from the plan. Overall the plane is cool but I think we could get the lines to flow a little better.
I figure we are designing our own bones so an outline is pretty much all we need. Right?

Upon closer examination I'd say it looks a little like your Lil' Axe from the side.
Frank Carlisle

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 07:05:11 PM »
Interesting, it does bear a resemblance, all right...maybe that's why I like it. 

This could be built something like the speed jobs on their pans...lower half of fuselage kinda like a wooden "pan" holding the mm, nose wheel if trike, tank compartment, wing and everything behind it...whole upper half of the fuselage just about back to the canopy and down to the motor mount beams would be a removable cowling, to reveal the mm and tank mounts.  This will be fun!  You suppose with all that side area it'll stay up better in overhead eights ?

--Ray

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 07:32:06 PM »
Yup....it could be built like a speed job. I'll continue to trace out parts off the full size plan. Keep thinking.

It looks to me like the fuselage is a basic box that ends at the TE of the wing. Then top and bottom blocks with the fin glued on the top and a rudder stuck on the back of the fin.

In one of the pictures there were a couple thingies on the wing located on either side of the fuselage and on the LE. I think those could be landing gear. Even if we don't go trike I think we'll need more ground handlig stability than what a single nose wheel offers.

I edited the tracing I did and I think it will print onto an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper. It'll give us something to doodle on. Do you have a printer?

I think the side area of that huge fin will definitely help it stay up. Probably it compensates for the lack of fuselage side area.
Frank Carlisle

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 05:24:39 PM »
It looks like I'm the only one today with nothing better to do than putz with model airplanes.

Well anyway I may have come up with a good way to mount our .061s into our "HALF ARROW". Let me know what you think Ray. I could probably have a couple of them made by the end of next week. The one in the picture doesn't even budge the needle on my scale.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 03:27:31 AM by frank carlisle »
Frank Carlisle

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 04:00:16 AM »
Yeah,I've seen adapters similar to that before...never so pretty though.  Beautiful job.  I made a couple myself once from aluminum angle but when they were beefy enough they were too heavy; when light enough they were too weak.  So I gave it up and just use wood beam mounts for my Norvels.  'Course that means I have to decide which engine I'm gonna use before I build a plane! The beauty of that adapter is that if it's drilled to fit Cox mounting holes, one motor mount method can be used for any type of engine.  If your adapter is light enough and strong enough I'm all for it.  Are the bolt holes tapped?  If they could be, I'd prefer 2-56 threads.

How difficult was that to make?  Could you mass-produce them for a competitive price?  I see another product line...or at least an accessory for my kits.  Very interesting.

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 04:32:00 AM »
My flying buddy Jan made the adaptor for me. The one in the picture was actually made for a Cox engine, but I put the Norvel there just to stay compatible with our thread. I'll ask him to make up a couple of them. And I'll send you one. You can determine if it is lite enuff and strong enuff. I'll also ask about the chances of making up a batch.

I have a Cora-plast real estate sign here and if I have the time and motivation next week, I'll whip up a 36" Half A-RO and see how it does. It will be a profile of course. It might help determine leadout and engine position. Plus I'm itching to go fly something. y1

Frank Carlisle

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2007, 07:11:41 AM »
Hi Frank, How 'bout "Arrow1" or "ArrowOne", referring to the .061 size (1 cc)?  Best I can do so far.

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline Mike Spiess

• bikemike
  • Commander
  • AMA #4060
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2007, 08:11:37 AM »
I vote for Franknray. VD~
You don't stop flying cause your get OLD
You get OLD cause you stopped flying
St Peter MN
Present Master of the Figure 9

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2007, 05:58:38 PM »
Hi Frank, How 'bout "Arrow1" or "ArrowOne", referring to the .061 size (1 cc)?  Best I can do so far.

--Ray

Sounding good Ray... did you see Mike's?  LL~
Frank Carlisle

Offline Jim Thomerson

• Admiral
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 07:42:20 PM »
Here is a link to Flying Models Plan CD149 1/2A Fierce Arrow.  This is the one I have seen fly very well.http://www.carstens-publications.com/plans_directory.php?search=category&terms=c/l%20stunt&table_orderby=&returnpage=2

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 07:57:51 PM »
Here is a link to Flying Models Plan CD149 1/2A Fierce Arrow.  This is the one I have seen fly very well.http://www.carstens-publications.com/plans_directory.php?search=category&terms=c/l%20stunt&table_orderby=&returnpage=2

Very good Jim. Thanks for the help.  #^
Frank Carlisle

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2007, 02:52:55 AM »
Well, there's our plane, Frank...just as I visualized it.  Wanna just buy those plans and build it?

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2007, 03:34:45 AM »
Well, there's our plane, Frank...just as I visualized it.  Wanna just buy those plans and build it?

--Ray

As I see it we have two choices Ray...........

#1......Spend weeks developing exactly the same model.
#2......Get the plans and skip the development.

I go for #2. I definitely like that plane. And it's yellow!!! That is an omen if ever there was one.

So what do we do next??
Frank Carlisle

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2007, 06:11:51 AM »
I just ordered a set of plans.  $8 (cheap); $4 S&H (outrageous), total $12.  Obviously I agree with your #2. I guess we could still do a "public build" as before. 

Not an auspicious day.  I ruined my Autogyro, don't get to develop an original little Fierce Arrow, temp here just went below zero with windchill -20+, warnings posted.  Brrr.

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2007, 06:50:32 AM »
I just ordered a set of plans.  $8 (cheap); $4 S&H (outrageous), total $12.  Obviously I agree with your #2. I guess we could still do a "public build" as before. 

Not an auspicious day.  I ruined my Autogyro, don't get to develop an original little Fierce Arrow, temp here just went below zero with windchill -20+, warnings posted.  Brrr.

--Ray

So Ray.........it's plan  cd149 from Carstens , right? I don't do pay pal so tomorrow I'll see if I can get their phone # and order by phone or mail them a check. I guess I'll get the magazine too. You wouldn't happen to have their phone # would you?

Don't worry about your auto gyro. Just don't post pictures. You gotta hide the occasional ugly duckling man. You could e mail pix to me though, I'm curious about what you consider ruined. Even if it's ugly it will fly.

I'm kind of relieved we don't have to develop an original Fierce Arrow and I really like this one just the way it is.. Who knows once we get this one built there could be kit sales for you and maybe we'll find a new twist for the next generation of the model.

I have a table at a gun show today and the roof leaks right over my head. I could stand enough of your cold weather to freeze that freakin puddle up there!!
Frank Carlisle

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2007, 09:13:44 AM »
Hi Ray,

I just checked the "weather" for Saint Paul......

Better get the shorts and sun tan lotion ready!  Looks like a heat wave is going to hit......  I see the highs approaching 15* this week!!!!!
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2007, 01:01:25 PM »
Yeah well, that's a dream, Bill...did you check out the predicted lows?

Frank:  You have the right plans. As far as payment methods, they don't take PayPal anyway.  CC works.   I considered buying the mag article but didn't; if it contains vital info I'll count on you to let me know.  I agree, it appears from the picture they nailed it--this Fierce Arrow looks just right and will be a fun plane to have.  I enjoy designing and adapting, but building/flying interesting designs by others is just as enjoyable--re: the Snapper, Queen Bee, Autogyro.

I'm glad we were shown this set of plans before we got halfway through developing our own. 

Oh, and I guess this means you don't have to mail that box to me!  And then me back to you!  Another plus...

and I'll think about emailing you some pics of the ugly duckling.  I may try to touch it up a little first.

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline Mike Spiess

• bikemike
  • Commander
  • AMA #4060
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »
Hey Ray I have the mag in my hand right now. If you would like to read it let me know. %^
You don't stop flying cause your get OLD
You get OLD cause you stopped flying
St Peter MN
Present Master of the Figure 9

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2007, 08:54:02 PM »
Hey Mike,

Yeah it should be interesting reading.  Can you photograph and post, or something?

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline Richard Grogan

• AMA Member 85745 Stunt Hangar
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2007, 09:37:44 PM »
Hey Mike,

Yeah it should be interesting reading.  Can you photograph and post, or something?

--Ray
Hey Ray,
Can you go ahead and post the pixs of your BHM autogyro already?? It can't be all that bad... ??? Heck, just fly the thing and build another one later thats purtier!  :'(

We all end up with a "less desireable" finish every now and then! HB~>
Long Live the CL Crowd!

AMA 85745

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2007, 07:43:59 AM »
OK Richard, you asked for it...Really I always intended to post pics if only to give you guys a laugh. I just decided to touch it up a little, and hadn't painted the cowling yet.  Just did all that, so as soon as paint dries I'll put it all together and photograph it for posterity.  This PM for sure. 

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2007, 08:02:10 AM »
OK Richard, you asked for it...Really I always intended to post pics if only to give you guys a laugh. I just decided to touch it up a little, and hadn't painted the cowling yet.  Just did all that, so as soon as paint dries I'll put it all together and photograph it for posterity.  This PM for sure. 

--Ray

I'm sure it's better than what you're making it out to be Ray........
Frank Carlisle

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2007, 08:24:32 AM »
WOO HOOOOO!!!!

I ordered my plans just now. The nicest lady took my order. I went deluxe and got the magazine and am having it shipped in a tube!!  Now that I've spent all that money I guess I'll be sharing the dog's bowl with him. %^@
Frank Carlisle

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2007, 08:28:43 AM »
RE: "...better than you're making it out to be..."

Well, you've said that twice now, Frank...I appreciate the sympathy and encouragement, but hate to see you have to eat your words, man. Just wait and see. Looks like a 10-year-old did it (probably an insult to 10-year-olds the world over).

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2007, 08:35:13 AM »
Well, you've said that twice now, Frank...I appreciate the sympathy and encouragement, but hate to see you have to eat your words, man. Just wait and see. Looks like a 10-year-old did it (probably an insult to 10-year-olds the world over).

--Ray

After all this suspense and drama I hope you won't disappoint Ray.
Frank Carlisle

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
    • Minnesotamodeler
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2007, 01:24:03 PM »
OK MULTIPLE PICTURES OF THE ABOMINATION POSTED...in the appropriate thread.  Go look.  And be kind.

--Ray
--Ray 
AMA902472

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2007, 08:16:53 PM »
O.K. Ray----we looked and we were kind.   The plane was a disappointment though.. After all your badmouthing it I expected something really horrible. And it wasn't bad at all. Next time put more effort into messing it up. y1
Frank Carlisle

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2007, 08:24:49 PM »
Frank and Ray you guys should be ashamed of yourselves..............You guys are a HORRIBLE INFLUENCE ON ME!!!!!!!!

First it's a "Slob", now it's 1/2A stunters!!!!!!!!!  I love flying my Fierce Arrow 400, now I will have to build a 1/2A Fierce Arrow..............
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2007, 08:30:40 PM »
Frank and Ray you guys should be ashamed of yourselves..............You guys are a HORRIBLE INFLUENCE ON ME!!!!!!!!

First it's a "Slob", now it's 1/2A stunters!!!!!!!!!  I love flying my Fierce Arrow 400, now I will have to build a 1/2A Fierce Arrow..............

HA HA.............

Hey Bill if you are going to build the 1/2Arrow maybe you'd like to join in on our online build. That would be fun!!!
If you like I can get a copy of the plan made at Kinko's to send to you.
I would really like it if you could send me plans for the 400.

AND!!!....I ordered the 900 Fierce Arrow kit from Eric today.
Frank Carlisle

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2007, 08:55:34 PM »
HI Frank,

Check your PMs.  As to an online build,I would love to............but.......... I have three "clients" plaes that I have to really get to work on.  I need to get those done, then..........

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Offline Richard Grogan

• AMA Member 85745 Stunt Hangar
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2007, 08:57:01 PM »

Hey Bill!
After turning 2-3 sec laps you might re-consider that .40-.60 sized stunter!! HB~> LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ If you can slow these little guys down, they can be a blast though!!
Long Live the CL Crowd!

AMA 85745

Offline frank carlisle

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2007, 09:01:07 PM »
HI Frank,

Check your PMs.  As to an online build,I would love to............but.......... I have three "clients" plaes that I have to really get to work on.  I need to get those done, then..........

Bill <><

gotta get the client's planes done.....i understand.
Frank Carlisle

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here