Offline Michael Novobrantsev

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
War
« on: March 23, 2022, 04:42:06 PM »
Hello  Friends !
I had a lot of plans for next season .
 I bought 100 liters of methanol , castor and synth, 
at  autumn i finished  moulds  for  my wings and   made several   wings  to my own plane and  to my friends
i am finishing  build my new composite  airplane .

But  war now .
I write in past  about  our product ABC P/L sets

Now ...

My friend Live in Rubezgnoe . he is  talented mechanic , wich made me ABC  Fox eagle , Enya 6001 .  I last spoke with him 28.02 . I phone to him and phone again and again . His phone not working ...
 My friend and coach Vasily  live  15 miles  from  Igor  he and his family hiding in basement  below house  during  many days , his  phone  - silent too
  i pray for they , I hope they alive.

Offline Paul Smith

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: War
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 05:29:02 PM »
It is shameful that, like in WWI and WWII, the nations of the world have stayed back until the damage is done.

The Ukraine has set a standard in fighting a more powerful invader that has never been reached in the past. 

Many European nations yielded to the Nazis at the mere suggestion of invasion.
Paul Smith

Offline Motorman

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 10:01:19 PM »
It's nice to have a hobby you can get lost in and forget about the world for a while. Your molded plane looks amazing. Hope you guys make it through ok.

Online Fredvon4

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 04:57:34 AM »
Michael
I visited by motorcycle some small border Ukrainian towns from Slovakia and Hungary from my German assignment at Wiesbaden. Wonderful people and accommodations. Made some life long friends.

I am saddened and angered by this invasion.

A close personal Army (retired) buddy of mine here in Lampasas Texas is on the way to help as I write this. He is headed to Poland as a ER nurse to fill in at aid stations dealing with refugee wounds and pediatric issues. The team he is meeting up with in Poland, travels from Moldova to Latvia along western Ukrainian border assisting where needed.  I dearly wish I was physically able to go with him. But that area does not need another body needing frequent health care and medications.

You guys have the prayers and warm wishes from my entire family as well as most of my towns people.

Stay safe sir.
"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Tags:

Advertise Here