News:

• March 29, 2024, 03:14:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ruslan Kurenkov  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Ruslan Kurenkov
« on: April 12, 2022, 07:57:51 PM »
Has anybody got an update on how Ruslan is doing?

Ken
AMA 15382
If it is not broke you are not trying hard enough.
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline Gary Dowler

• Admiral
Re: Ruslan Kurenkov
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 02:17:56 PM »
He has made some posts  on facebook with updates. Not too frequently, but enough to know he was (as of the post) still alive and in the fight.

Gary
Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate mind

Offline Abi

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 10:29:11 PM »
This comes from Steven Yampolsky:

"Hey, Abi,
Spoke to Ruslan yesterday. He's doing fine. Back in the shop working, sending out orders, etc. He's even able to fly. For a while, they were now allowed to fly. He's working getting ready to release a new 3-bladed prop for electrics and working on a new 3-bladed prop for Stalker 75+"

I also spoke with Sergei Solomianikov. He lives in Vinnytsia which was bombed by Russia a few days ago, killing something like 30 people, including 3 children. Sergei and his family are fine.

Korotchaev, maker of Stalker engines is starting up production again but I don't know if he's back in Kharkiv or not.
Andrei Yatsenko, last I heard, is working in Poland but that was back in April. I worry about Andrei and Yuri since I haven't heard from them.

Regards.."
Abi
السلام عليكم

Offline Philip THOMAS

• New Pilot
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 07:15:59 PM »
Greetings Brothers,

Its been a while since this thread was started but does anyone know if Ruslan is sending out orders ? I want to support him but also don't want to hassle him, since Ukraine has such a crisis at the moment. 

cheers

PT

Offline Craig Beswick

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 09:01:58 PM »
Yes, Control Line Parts is up and running. Be careful with the out of stocks but if it says in stock you should be good to go.

Craig

AUS 87123
"The Ninja"

Offline Philip THOMAS

• New Pilot
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2023, 03:05:12 PM »
Just after I wrote that the engine appeared after a bit of a delay!  It is totally gorgeous, I don’t know whether to put it in a model or take it out for dinner!  Nah.. will probably go in a vector 40.
Cheers
Phil

Tags:

Advertise Here