General control line discussion > Ukraine Info

Question For Americans: Are You Proud !?!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ken Culbertson:

--- Quote from: Avaiojet on April 07, 2022, 09:13:45 AM ---
BTW. Anyone want to buy a horse? We'll give him away if we cannot sell him.  ;D

--- End quote ---

First rule of marketing, well maybe it is the third but, don't tell the customer he/she/it can have for free if they don't buy it!  LL~

Ken

Dennis Leonhardi:
The real beauty of this "Administration" (?) and the Ukraine tragedy is that Biden withheld shipments of arms to Ukraine as late as December, 2021.  He was going to work everything out in "summits" with Putin, don't ya know!?!

But, hey - criticize our government?  Well, do you get around much!?!

JFK listened to his Chiefs propose a preemptive nuclear strike on Russia.

The CIA engineered the overthrow of a foreign leader against the wishes of the elected President.  They've also conducted test after test on unknowing civilians, particularly in the South and on primarily Black populations.  How about the proposal to hire Hispanic people to kill Americans in Florida so we could justify attacking Cuba?

The FBI?  Well, they were too busy preserving their fiefdom to read correspondence from the CIA reporting Mideasterners training to fly airliners who had no interest in landing procedures.  And a request to wire tap one of the terrorists right here in Minneapolis was denied by the Head of the FBI himself, Robert Mueller.  You DO recognize that name when you hear the words "Russian Collusion", right?

Now that they're busy hunting "domestic terrorists" who protest at School Board meetings, we know they can't be counted on for much other than that very important mission!

You do know the Somali Community here in Minneapolis warned the FBI FIVE (5) YEARS before 9/11, right?

The Pentagon Papers.  The Afghanistan Papers. Completely False Body Counts, Completely False "We're almost there" reports.  Pilots being shot down by the dozens because they're ordered to fly the same routes, at the same times - and for God's sake, don't hurt any Russians!

Why would anyone criticize our own government?  Especially this "Administration"?  Maybe because we think we can - and should - do better?

Avaiojet:

The "bad" which has been done to this Country cannot be fixed.

Without a DOJ and a balanced system for those who commit crimes, we rely on prosecutors for this, you have no country.

The Obama years, those in power, really expedited these problems.

And it gets worse now that they eliminated honest voting.

Dennis Leonhardi:

--- Quote from: Avaiojet on April 07, 2022, 05:38:01 PM ---The "bad" which has been done to this Country cannot be fixed.

Without a DOJ and a balanced system for those who commit crimes, we rely on prosecutors for this, you have no country.

The Obama years, those in power, really expedited these problems.

And it gets worse now that they eliminated honest voting.

--- End quote ---

Charles, I don't want to agree with you - hope never dies.  But I really cry for what I've seen our country become.  And you hit a nerve.

In his book Things That Matter, Charles Krauthammer titles a section on the Obama Era "The Lawless Presidency" - and lists a couple of pages of illegal actions Obama and his Administration took.  Like directing a 70+ percent subsidy for the insurance premiums paid by congressmen and their personal staffs.  Under a law that prohibits subsidies for anyone at their income level.

Can anyone here spell SWAMP?

Obama himself stated publicly, on at least 11 occasions, that his Executive Order on young illegals was likely unconstitutional - and it is.  Congress failed to pass the Dream Act, so Obama just made it "law" - all by himself.

And the Department of Justice has become a political weapon with no relationship to "justice".

We can only hope that enough of us "deplorables" put on our big boy pants and change the course of the country.

Avaiojet:

--- Quote from: AirClassix on April 08, 2022, 04:17:41 AM ---Charles, I don't want to agree with you - hope never dies.  But I really cry for what I've seen our country become.  And you hit a nerve.

In his book Things That Matter, Charles Krauthammer titles a section on the Obama Era "The Lawless Presidency" - and lists a couple of pages of illegal actions Obama and his Administration took.  Like directing a 70+ percent subsidy for the insurance premiums paid by congressmen and their personal staffs.  Under a law that prohibits subsidies for anyone at their income level.

Can anyone here spell SWAMP?

Obama himself stated publicly, on at least 11 occasions, that his Executive Order on young illegals was likely unconstitutional - and it is.  Congress failed to pass the Dream Act, so Obama just made it "law" - all by himself.

And the Department of Justice has become a political weapon with no relationship to "justice".

We can only hope that enough of us "deplorables" put on our big boy pants and change the course of the country.

--- End quote ---

In all honesty, I strongly believe it's too late. The control of the DOJ goes really deep in favor of the Democrat Communists. Even if Trump or someone who cares becomes President, This agency will not work for him. We have already witnessed this repeatedly.

Now the Communists have their "street army," with BLM and Antifa, to cause havoc if we get out of line.

The best example I can give which can be easily understood, is this Forum.

Look what has been done to me over 11 or 12 years and nothing changes. The Forum is simple compared to the thousands of individuals employed, plus bought and paid for, by Democrats at all levels. They stick together and are rooted!

What is the fix?

Where do you think the country will be in the future? What is the future for America?

How do you "feel." The way you feel is orchestrated by "design" deliberately and there's no way to fix it.

Just like my relationship with others in the Forum. No one does anything about it. If you try to do good with the country, you could be in serious trouble or killed. Have we not already seen this?

Americans are divided by their own choice. Good thing some of us realize exactly what's going on. This is why I'm headed to the Azores.

I said my son flies for FedEx cross borders, he's there every week. When he lands a job flying people instead of cargo, we're gone.

It should be soon.

I won't miss anything here.

Wanna buy a TEXACO 13?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version