News:

• March 28, 2024, 11:12:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Tom Dixon - Merry Christmas  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Jim Catevenis

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Tom Dixon - Merry Christmas
« on: November 05, 2019, 03:47:38 PM »
November 5th, 2019

This is the building season.  It is also time for ”Santa Claus” at your house to get your Christmas present(s).  Here are some suggestions:

Stalker 51 Side Exhaust - I have a few of these on hand.  Powerful enough on low/no nitro fuel for a 650+ square inch plane. (Shark 45, Stiletto 660, SV-11 And also work well on large profiles.  Stalker 40 Side Exhaust on hand too.

Contest Quick-Build Profile Kits – The most popular have been the Ringmaster 576D (1st place Expert Profile at Brodak’s!), Vector 40 Profile and the Time Machine 40 Profile.  All of these kits are about “time”….your time.  All have pre-sheeted triple cored foam wings and contest balsa parts.  You supply the control system hardware you prefer.  See Robert “Sparky” Storick’s “Live Build” of the Ringmaster 576D on YouTube to see what these kits have to offer.

Foam Wings – To your order. Triple cored, bare foam, partially sheeted, or fully sheeted, with or without landing gear blocks.  Much less expensive than Brand “X”!

Custom Built Planes – If you fly where the Builder of The Model Rule/appearance points do not apply, this is the easiest way to have an Expert competition quality model.  Even if you do have appearance points, etc., having one of these gives a standard to work from, learn, and get better.  (I.C. models only - I have no knowledge of electric set-ups!)
Call for prices and delivery on items above.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season!

Tom Dixon
Controline Sales LLC
315 Santa Anita Ave
Woodstock, GA 30189
Phone 770 592-3279
JCAT

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Re: Tom Dixon - Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 04:20:02 PM »
Quick build is not really the word for it. There are only 17 parts to glue together so to me it's an ARC. Mine is almost complete and I will post the rest of the build when I get back to it.I think I have less than 4 hours in so far and its ready to be assembled.
AMA 12366

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here