News:

• March 28, 2024, 09:28:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: TUT-HR Available NOW 2021  (Read 5174 times)

Offline Tom rammel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
TUT-HR Available NOW 2021
« on: September 07, 2021, 12:41:40 PM »
Tim Wescott is the designer of the TUT-HR and Howard Rush provided the specification.
Tim Wescott is allowing me (Tom Rammel Senior Electronic Engineer) to build the TUT-HR and make it available to those that want to purchase them at a cost of $ 80.  These initial builds will only be shipped to the continental US and will have a long lead time due to the chip shortage.

YouTube link: 

If you would like to purchase a TUT-HR send a check to:

Tom Rammel
2502 Oliver Ave SW
Cokato, MN 55321 

Email     rammel@centurylink.net

« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 12:22:56 AM by Tom rammel »

Offline John Paris

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
TUT-HR Available NOW 2021-installation orientation
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 08:10:30 AM »
Everyone,
Since this board has sensors on it, orientation will have some importance.  Howard graciously shared a picture of his world beater with a TUT-HR installed.  It is probably best to orient your TUT-HR in a similar manner.  Looks like the board needs to be vertical with the pins facing forward and the electric components facing the pilot (inboard) for people flying the standard CCW rotation.
John
John Paris

Offline Tim Wescott

• Admiral
Re: TUT-HR Available NOW 2021-installation orientation
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 04:01:49 PM »
Everyone,
Since this board has sensors on it, orientation will have some importance.  Howard graciously shared a picture of his world beater with a TUT-HR installed.  It is probably best to orient your TUT-HR in a similar manner.  Looks like the board needs to be vertical with the pins facing forward and the electric components facing the pilot (inboard) for people flying the standard CCW rotation.
John

Actually, this has been anticipated.  You can tell the TUT what orientation it's in, and it'll adjust to work correctly.  There's 24 possible positions (not my fault!  I didn't give this universe three spatial dimensions!); you can set them in the "sensor setup" menu -- although the default is the orientation in Howard's plane.

I owe y'all some detail in the instruction manual on this -- but it's there.

AMA 64232

The problem with electric is that once you get the smoke generator and sound system installed, the plane is too heavy.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here