Vendors Corner > Tim's Universal Timers

Tim's Universal Timer

<< < (4/4)

José Almeida:

--- Quote from: Tim Wescott on January 31, 2015, 09:26:50 AM ---Hi Mark:

If an Elite 90 is some electric motor that I haven't heard about and not some IC engine that I haven't heard about, then yes the TUT will do this.

A proper answer for your question was long, so I started a new thread here: http://stunthanger.com/smf/index.php/topic,38094.0.html.

--- End quote ---

Hi
I would love to read the article about Fred Cronnenwett'S TUT at AMA magazine from February 2015 as here in Portugal does not get the magazine!  :( :(

Someone can scan and send it to me by PM or post here in the forum?

I would appreciate very much  :)

Thanks
José

Dennis Toth:
Tim,
Is there a way to have this perform as a timer that cuts out a transistorized ignition system (for OTS ignition engine)? It would be interesting to be able to stop the engine and cut off the coil charging power.

Best,    DennisT

Tim Wescott:

--- Quote from: Dennis Toth on November 27, 2018, 03:07:39 PM ---Tim,
Is there a way to have this perform as a timer that cuts out a transistorized ignition system (for OTS ignition engine)? It would be interesting to be able to stop the engine and cut off the coil charging power.

--- End quote ---

Anything is possible.  So, yes.  You didn't ask how hard it would be, though :).

Do you have access to the schematics for the ignition system in question?  The devil is in the details....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version