General control line discussion > The Suggestion Box

Politics

<< < (9/9)

Ken Culbertson:

--- Quote from: Fredvon4 on September 22, 2020, 10:11:38 AM ---Wayne Collier    EXACTLY!

--- End quote ---
ditto's y1

Skip Chernoff:
John I agree with you !00%. I PMed Sparky about the Free Speech Zone and how I thought it would divide  us.He never got back to me. Out of curiosity I went into the "zone" which pretty much was being frequented by my brothers here who supported Republican and Right Wing thought. Now i'm a very liberal Democrat (and proud of it). So I jumped into the fray anyway.I'm not bashful and battled tooth and nail with those having and opposite view .I respect their "right" to express their views,but I didn't receive the same courtesy. Many of my posts were deleted by Zambelli or Sparky (I don't know who) and just yesterday decided that I'd seen enough of the "Non Free Speech Zone".So to reiterate, I agree with you on this. Cheers,PhillySkip

RC Storick:
The screaming will all die down on Jan 6th after the vote. Unless things go the way I think they will go then every lunatic will be in the streets burning their own cars up. I can tell you this the Free speech Zone has really shown me who some of the people here are. And for some, it's not too flattering.

I'm thinking of restricting the free speech zone anyway. I am a USN veteran and the way I see it if it wasn't for the whiners the whole forum would be free speech. I have tried to run a tight ship and if some of the crew want to jump ship the boat won't be at the dock to pick you back up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version