Announcements > Stunt Hangar Admin announcements

Stunt Hangar Registration

<< < (4/4)

Joe F. Just:

--- Quote from: Don Chandler on September 13, 2014, 11:06:29 PM ---Has there been a problem latley with signing in? Over the last two days the site stopped recognizing me and would not accept the password I have been using. Had to re-register with a slightly differnt user name. Showed me as a guest as if I had never been here.

Don

--- End quote ---

The same thing has been happening to me for 3 days.  I had to open a new account and had to use my wife's email address to get accepted.  I NEED SH!! That is just one reason I support your requests for $ each time it comes up!
My original SH user name was Joe Just. Please review and get me back!

john e. holliday:
Don't blame Robert for the computer ills.   My wife says I'm crazy when I blame our internet provider for the problems.  If they weren't so worried about the money they would lose we would not have to worry about these adult and dating sites that keep popping up when we don't ask for them.   Every so often I have to log off the computer and log back in because Windows thinks I have a site that is not proper and ties up the link.   Yes, I have tried setting the cookies and at one time I could not log into site if I happened to get logged off.   I am learning to ignore all this garbage that I think the internet provider should be blocking anyway.

RC Storick:
Joe Just is back on

RC Storick:
I would like to mention nothing has changed server side. Any issues that are coming up are on the client side.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version