Announcements > Stunt Hangar Admin announcements

Not Recognized at Home Page

(1/2) > >>

Roger Vizioli:
Sparky,
I recently cleaned my cache and was not recognized when trying to access SH.
I reset password etc and I still get the "Welcome Guest" when going to the site, but it does recognize my user name and password ??
Did I Sc** up?

Roger v.   The F-14 guy!

RC Storick:
Log in. This is a issue on your end. Sorry If you cant get logged in which I know you are because you can post. I can reset your password for you.

Roger Vizioli:

--- Quote from: Robert  Storick on October 27, 2014, 10:28:23 PM ---Log in. This is a issue on your end. Sorry If you cant get logged in which I know you are because you can post. I can reset your password for you.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Sparky.
Password is not a problem.
When I go to the site and get a "Welcome Guest" message, if I go directly to log in (ie dont enter my name and password info.)  it does log me in, logs me in as Roger Vizioli with all the areas available to registered members.
I can even get to my profile.
Wanted you to know this info.
???????
Roger Vizioli

RC Storick:

--- Quote from: Roger Vizioli on October 28, 2014, 08:35:26 AM ---Thanks Sparky.
Password is not a problem.
When I go to the site and get a "Welcome Guest" message, if I go directly to log in (ie dont enter my name and password info.)  it does log me in, logs me in as Roger Vizioli with all the areas available to registered members.
I can even get to my profile.
Wanted you to know this info.
???????
Roger Vizioli

--- End quote ---

This is a setting in your browser most likely a cookie setting.

Serge_Krauss:
My settings too may have changed (but not by me), because I now have the same problem. Even though I always check the box to stay logged in, I have to log in almost every day. It apparently keeps me logged in for a while, because when I check back the same day, I'm still welcomed sometimes without having to log in again.

SK

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version