Announcements > Stunt Hangar Admin announcements

Free download to see my replies to my post?

(1/4) > >>

frank mccune:
     Hi All:

When i attempt to read the replies to my posts I get a "free" download offer to download replies to my posts.

I attempted to do this but I could not get past step 2 where I am told to click on run below.

Since I have been burned on "free" offers on the internet, I am leery about this offer.  Is this free and must I do this in order to read the replies to my posts?

How may I read the replies to my posts?

Tia,

Frank McCune

RC Storick:

--- Quote from: frank mccune on January 04, 2015, 07:18:48 AM ---     Hi All:

When i attempt to read the replies to my posts I get a "free" download offer to download replies to my posts.

I attempted to do this but I could not get past step 2 where I am told to click on run below.

Since I have been burned on "free" offers on the internet, I am leery about this offer.  Is this free and must I do this in order to read the replies to my posts?

How may I read the replies to my posts?

Tia,

Frank McCune

--- End quote ---

There is a problem with your computer. That what you are describing is not part of Stunt Hangar. Do not click the links.

Go here http://free.avg.com/us-en/homepage and download free software and run it. It will find this issue and delete it.

EddyR:
I do not know the answer to your question but you put it in the wrong place. Ask it here,at the very top of the forumn.
Stunt Hangar Admin announcements y1

PerttiMe:

--- Quote from: Robert  Storick on January 04, 2015, 08:14:58 AM ---There is a problem with your computer.

--- End quote ---
To be more blunt: there is some malicious software on your computer.

It has already tricked you into clicking things that you should NOT HAVE CLICKED!

Don't do anything with your computer before you get it scanned by some good Anti Virus software! Disconnect it from internet if you cannot get it fixed now. Robert's link will probably find you some software to fix this - as long as whatever you have allows the Anti Virus programs to run...

john e. holliday:
This computer I am on now has been in the shop.  The memory was completely wiped out.  Then was reloaded with Windows 7 and has been working great until a couple of weeks ago when the granddaughter was on it.  Now I get pop up s at time that I don't even ask for.  Some times I can go a while with out them popping up.   Can't get the granddaughter to admit to changing any thing and I won't change any thing or even down load any thing unless I ask my daughter first.  the computer is under her name.   Just now I have a page that I did not ask for when I clicked on the history line for Stunt Hanger.   I am typing on another page while the first one sits there waiting for me.  Guess I will have to get the lap top going I got for Christmas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version