News:

• April 23, 2024, 01:11:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Not sure where to put this  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Ty Marcucci

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Not sure where to put this
« on: July 16, 2012, 04:58:47 PM »
H^^
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 10:29:24 PM by Ty Marcucci »
Ty Marcucci

Offline L0U CRANE

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
Re: Not sure where to put this
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 05:24:10 PM »
Gee, John...

Been there and done that. "Shading" the figure with combined wrist and arm can help, as we recognize when it is a split second too late...

If this model has given you so much heartburn, I (coward that I can be) would try another one..

Courage, my friend...
\BEST\LOU

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 09:37:42 PM »
Ty, the Cavalier might have hunted because the wheel pants or gear doors were not aligned with the aircraft's centerline. That would explain why it didn't hunt when the wing gear went away. Something to look for on your next 100 stunters. I can't see the change in landing gears affecting the CG to any significant degree. If it didn't have either wheel pants or gear doors, remain calm and exit the garage quickly. 

I think I'm going to take the wheel pants off the Eagle 7 and see if it makes it groove better! It needs new tires anyway... H^^ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Rafael Gonzalez

• 2014 Supporters
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 01:26:28 PM »
One reason not to use Aluminum flat landing gear is that they become a small set of wings... They have to be perfectly aligned with the air flow. Love wire landing gear with wheel pants. They neutralize the wheels...

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here