News:

• April 17, 2024, 11:41:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Nice looking model...but looks like the stab n' elevator is waaaay to small! :)  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
This "Remedy" is a beautiful model...but hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

but do ya think the stab and elevator is  waaaaaaaaaaaay too small and needs to be enlarged? H^^ LL~
Don Shultz

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Brother Shultzie,

Put down the Rainier can and step away from the computer..........................

**) **) **)  **) LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
Brother Shultzie,

Put down the Rainier can and step away from the computer..........................

**) **) **)  **) LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~
Sorry, but maybe its the Coors Light that is now giving me trouble.
 It would appear that my mind and body hasn't adjusted to the change from my beloved Rainier brewski that is getting harder and harder to find in stores.

I don't get the same buzzzz with this Coors Light that my wife bought at the store last week.

I finished my last can of RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINERBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER last summa' and my eyesight and brain isn't workin' quite right eva'since?   Quess I shouldn't blame the brew or the flying red horses that I have been riding here in onto our beloved Sparky's hanger, huh? LL~
Don Shultz

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Well, my friend, since I can no longer partake of any type of brewski, I feel left out of the loop!  Diabetes just doesn't react too kindly to even a Coors Light.......  but, I can say that those didn't sit too well even when I COULD drink one! LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
I used to drink a lot of Blitz and then spend a lot of time in the bathroom the next day. Why did I do that to myself? Oh well I finnaly grew up. 010! HB~>

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
I used to drink a lot of Blitz and then spend a lot of time in the bathroom the next day. Why did I do that to myself? Oh well I finnaly grew up. 010! HB~>
LL~

Hummm? I see that you were quite a con-near-a sewer' when it came to chooooosing' a cheap brewski? LL~
Then came along "Billy Beer!"
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
LL~

Hummm? I see that you were quite a con-near-a sewer' when it came to chooooosing' a cheap brewski? LL~
Our whole ball team was addicted to Blitz and you are right it was cheap but hat aqn never ending efect on the kidnies. Most of us stayed away from each other after ballgame for logicl reason. L:ight the candles! LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ HB~>

Offline dennis lipsett

• Admiral
LL~

Billy Beer, man what rotgut. I actually bought a few 6 packs of that in late 78/79? Should have kept them and the cans would be worth more then the beer.
Coors light, repeat after me' IT'S THE WATER' light beer is for those who want to think that they can drink a beer. I recommend Yuengling's beer , made by the oldest brewery in America. It's main clain to fame was that it was next to a church and a hospital. There had to be a subliminal message there.but the beer is excellent German vintage real deal brew.
Dennis

Offline Steve Fitton

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Billy Beer, man what rotgut. I actually bought a few 6 packs of that in late 78/79? Should have kept them and the cans would be worth more then the beer.
Coors light, repeat after me' IT'S THE WATER' light beer is for those who want to think that they can drink a beer. I recommend Yuengling's beer , made by the oldest brewery in America. It's main clain to fame was that it was next to a church and a hospital. There had to be a subliminal message there.but the beer is excellent German vintage real deal brew.
Dennis

Coors Light might be (very) watered down, but hey, they had the Party Ball plastic mini keg, remember those??  The party ball was especially awesome when dropped 90 feet from the top of a building onto the pavement!!! y1
Steve

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
Coors Light might be (very) watered down, but hey, they had the Party Ball plastic mini keg, remember those??  The party ball was especially awesome when dropped 90 feet from the top of a building onto the pavement!!! y1
LL~

LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ ~> y1
Don Shultz

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here