Design > Stunt design

My Adventure of “Turning to the Dark Side”

(1/4) > >>

Dennis Nunes:
Good afternoon,

I thought I would make available a document that I’ve put together entitled “Turning to the Dark Side – The Building of Circulas 46 IIe” of my very first electric control line model airplane.

This large 98-page PDF file (12mb) is about my thoughts and decisions for designing, developing, building and the flying of my first electric control line model airplane from start to finish. This 8-part article contains step-by-step instructions along with a number of photos from start to finish.

The PDF file can be downloaded at the following link: http://flyinglines.org/nunes.circulas46lle.html

I hope you enjoy reading about it and find some humor as well as some informative information.

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy,

Dennis Nunes

--------------------------------
Updated Link on 03/24/2021
--------------------------------

Ken Culbertson:

--- Quote from: Dennis Nunes on October 10, 2020, 01:39:41 PM ---Good afternoon,

I thought I would make available a document that I’ve put together entitled “Turning to the Dark Side – The Building of Circulas 46 IIe” of my very first electric control line model airplane.

This large 98-page PDF file (12mb) is about my thoughts and decisions for designing, developing, building and the flying of my first electric control line model airplane from start to finish. This 8-part article contains step-by-step instructions along with a number of photos from start to finish.

The PDF file can be downloaded at the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q1ztxpzz73ale7m/Circulas 46 IIe - Parts 1-8.pdf?dl=0

I hope you enjoy reading about it and find it some humor as well as some informative information.

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy,

Dennis Nunes

--- End quote ---
I find this useful in responding to electric critics. LL~

Ken

Fred Underwood:
Dennis, nice build, illustrations, and story.  I enjoyed the read.
Fred

Ken Culbertson:
Decided to take a look at your PDF.  It is a work of art and an inspiration.  I was fascinated by how much your path parallels mine.  You are probably finding out that the "Dark Side" isn't all that dark after all.  I still miss the sound, mostly because I have had to watch my language now.

One thing I especially liked was your leadout guide.  I have learned to test them in the far front to the far aft position before covering! HB~>

Your horns are magnificent, have you considered mfg. them?

Ken

Dennis Nunes:

--- Quote from: Ken Culbertson on October 11, 2020, 11:12:07 PM ---Decided to take a look at your PDF.  It is a work of art and an inspiration.  I was fascinated by how much your path parallels mine.  You are probably finding out that the "Dark Side" isn't all that dark after all.  I still miss the sound, mostly because I have had to watch my language now.

One thing I especially liked was your leadout guide.  I have learned to test them in the far front to the far aft position before covering! HB~>

Your horns are magnificent, have you considered mfg. them?

Ken

--- End quote ---

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the compliment. There are still some "dark" areas that I'm not sure about. But there is differently light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope that its not an oncoming train.

And NO - when it comes to manufacturing control horns. I'm enjoying retired life!   ;D

Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version