Design > Stunt design

Enlarging an existing design

(1/2) > >>

James Mills:
What is the process for say taking a 600sq design around a 36/40/46 muffled and enlarging for a 40/60 piped setup.  I spoke with Allen Brickhaus and he said he thought that there may be some formula for this (or is it simply a matter of enlarging the plans at Kinkos a certain percentage)?

Thanks,

James

Robert McHam:
Or do it yourself with Tileprint! See my posts in this thread:
http://stunthanger.com/smf/index.php?topic=4483.0

Robert

Crist Rigotti:

--- Quote from: James Mills on March 26, 2007, 09:26:47 PM ---What is the process for say taking a 600sq design around a 36/40/46 muffled and enlarging for a 40/60 piped setup.  I spoke with Allen Brickhaus and he said he thought that there may be some formula for this (or is it simply a matter of enlarging the plans at Kinkos a certain percentage)?

Thanks,

James

--- End quote ---

James,
Go to my website and I have a spreadsheet program that I published in Stunt News that'll do everything you need.  It is located just under the picture on the main page.  The instructions are a pdf file while the spreadsheet is for an Excel spreadsheet.

Air Ministry .:
  Argh:  Scaleimg ; wing area per displacement does the trick .

Bill Little:
While enlarging the whole plan will give you a decent starting point, everything does not need to go up *in scale*.  The fuselage top view does not always need to be enlarged, etc..  But the areas, moments, and such should be good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version