News:

• April 16, 2024, 04:31:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Brodak speed  (Read 899 times)

Offline bob whitney

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Brodak speed
« on: April 19, 2019, 08:41:10 PM »
if one person enters 2 planes in a class (as it says he can ) can he get an award with both of them
rad racer

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Brodak speed
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 09:22:13 PM »
Wouldn't that be the same as entering several planes in a combined carrier contest.  If so you get the award for the highest placing plane.  We used to combine Classes I & II, but only one entry got an award even if you had the first and second place scores.  I think it is stated in the AMA rule book. ???
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Paul Smith

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 10:41:05 AM »
In the interest of participation, I encourage sharing, borrowing, and multiple entries. 

But the prizes are limited to one prize per event for each airplane owner. 
If you and your "team" are able to score several places I will honor you on the scoreboard, but pass the award down to the next person.

I am running Perky and Fox 35 Speed "by the book", which effectively gives these events to a small number of expert contestants.

The "Two Way Speed" event is offered as a broader participation event.
Paul Smith

Offline bob whitney

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 10:52:04 AM »
Sounds good to me,RAD
rad racer

Offline Skip Chernoff

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 01:07:51 PM »
So the other day at our Philly Fliers Sportsman Speed event I got my lines caught in high grass on take off .My plane did a loop and crashed. I broke her in half and smashed the outboard wing. I stayed up all night and repaired her.....not good as new,but good enough. The next day during a test flight I brushed some bushes at the edge of the field and kept flying... once on the ground I noticed that the monokote on the wing bottom was torn up and a hole on the top side as well. I'll patch her up with whatever color scraps I've got......but please no laughing about my plane at Brodaks. One other thing....that old OS 35III was cookin', See you guys out there....PhillySkip

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here