Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Scale Models

TEXACO 13 Semi-Scale Build!! Real slow build.

(1/28) > >>

Avaiojet:
Well, by popular demand, looks like I'm going to move forward and do a Build on my TEXACO 13 project. I've already posted some information here and there.

A really slow build to play it safe.  ;D   Not sure where to place the Thread yet?

Semi-Scale in appearance but it will stunt, probably not the pattern, but R/C throttled for unlimited touch n goes. Just a colorful sport model to have some fun with.

Fun.  #^

I've had this aircraft on my mind since the late 80's. It's about time I did something about it.

Aircraft and my drawing.

Gary Dowler:
Ought to be an interesting project. Post pics as you go.

Gary

John Rist:
Looks like it should more than qualify as a scale airplane for a contest.  It should fit very nicely in the sport scale category.  If not it will compete in the Fun Scale category.  Looks like you are going to model it after an airplane you own.  If so good color photos should be a snap.  If it will do loops and wing overs it will be a slam dunk on the flight score.  Go to the AMA site and look at the rules.  I have flown some scale.  Great bunch of people.  Really fun contests.  Also lots of info in the scale section of this forum.   #^   #^   y1

Glenn (Gravitywell) Reach:
Hi Charles....here's a little something to wet your appetite!  Cast iron baby.  I've noticed that it doesn't seem to be very floaty! LOL

Dave_Trible:
That full scale original, the Travelaire Mystery Ship, hangs  in the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.  I’ve thought to do it myself as a full stunter- someday.

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version