News:

• April 27, 2024, 11:18:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: sr8 sterling stinson  (Read 476 times)

Offline George Waters

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
sr8 sterling stinson
« on: July 29, 2010, 10:23:19 AM »
Would anyone have an unbuilt kit or patterns for the fuselage formers and longerons? This was a sterling sr 8 kit#fs33. It was given to me partially built, but the fuse has somany strutural and alignment issues it is unusable. I am in the procees of cuttibg it apart to copy the pieces, but this is hard since it was assembled with epoxy and some kind of hot glue I believe. If someone has these patterns I would pay them for copies. I can redo it by deconsruction, then rebuild but it would be far easier to just make new pieces and give the old ones a viking sendoff. Thanks in advance. George

Offline dennis lipsett

• Admiral
Re: sr8 sterling stinson
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 02:58:56 PM »
I have one of these but alas it is started and cannot be used for patterns. It is however built very well but the fuse is just framed up the wings are complete and it just needs someone to finish it. Something that I can't seem to get myself up to do. If you were in Pa I could make you a deal that you wouldn't walk away from.
Dennis

Offline George Waters

• Lieutenant
Re: sr8 sterling stinson
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:32:56 PM »
Dennis  I do live in Pa. In the northeast 25 miles east of Scranton. I'll put my cell 3 here for you 570 470 2732.   George

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here