News:

• April 18, 2024, 01:46:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ME-110 Plans  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Leroy Heikes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
ME-110 Plans
« on: August 23, 2006, 05:11:39 AM »
Well I'll repost this since it seemed to disappear with last night error. I ordered a set of plans for the ME110 from Bob Holman last week. I'm going to use them as a starting point for a profile version of the ME-110. They are by Brian Taylor, and were intended for a RC model. I received them Monday and they are fantastic drawings. I'm going to use the wing and the tail as shown and make the fuselage and nacelles profile for the first one. I may actually build the full fuselage version next.

Leroy

Offline chuck snyder

• Commander
Re: ME-110 Plans
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 07:10:47 AM »
Well then I'll repeat my comments. Good choice Leroy! Taylor plans are excellent; my Typhoon is from his plans. On a complex model, especially a twin the extra work for a full-body model is not terribly significant. This is more true now with many guys building hollow profile fuselages.
Chuck

Offline Leroy Heikes

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 12:59:14 PM »
Chuck;
    I'm waffling a little bit about doing it profile or full body. The plans are nice and Bob Holman has cowlings and a canopy for it if built with a full body.

Leroy

Offline Ironbomb

• AMA Member
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 09:42:08 AM »
Leroy, if you need a push in any direction, do the full fues. Profiles are cool, but a  full fues 110 would be mind blowing  %^

Cant wait to see this one.

Greg :)
Beating the crap out of the ground, one airplane at a time

Greg Bossio
AMA 834382

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here