News:

• April 25, 2024, 02:38:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New scale pilot  (Read 587 times)

Offline Allen Goff

• Charter Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • Fellowship of Christan modelers
New scale pilot
« on: December 02, 2009, 06:22:33 AM »
We will have a new scale pilot for 2010  #^ #^ #^, his name, Roger Wildman, and his plane, Spezio Tuholer.
Roger does not have a computer so I will keep all updated as he progress's with his project. He plans to start off with Fun scale, then watch out. Roger is one of the best builder/finisher I've ever seen. His stunt ships are always on the front three row at the Nats, and his classic ship won "best appearance" award at the 2009 Nats. And he can fly. More later. D>K

Blessings
Allen

Online Dick Byron

• Vendor
  • Captain
Re: New scale pilot
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 01:45:01 PM »
Great news. I recognize the name. WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Will Hinton

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • www.authorwillhinton.com
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 03:11:05 PM »
THAT TURKEY IS ACTUALLY GOING TO BEAT ME INTO THE SCALE CIRCLES!  I'll get him for that!
I'm really super pleased that Rog is doing it at last.  And you're right Allen, he'll be a force to be reckoned with, for sure!
Blessings,
Will
John 5:24   www.fcmodelers.com

Offline Tom Niebuhr

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 10:03:51 AM »
That is great news for the scale community. Roger is a true craftsman.

The scale event has always needed more people who were not only builders but also flyers.

The recent influx of stunt flyers hopefully is a needed shot in the arm. Uncle Mikey's Multi 1/2A Scale event is also spurring interest.

In days of old, many contests had a minimum of a dozen entries. While I never entered scale, it was always great to watch and was a crowd pleaser. I hope that scale will again arrive at more local contests.
AMA 7544

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here