News:

• March 28, 2024, 07:36:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Mystery Ship or TEXACO 13, any interest?  (Read 893 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Mystery Ship or TEXACO 13, any interest?
« on: December 08, 2018, 04:21:47 PM »
I'm getting ready to fine tune my plans to the TEXACO 13. Long overdue actually, but better late than never.

Anyone interested in either the Mystery Ship or the TEXACO 13?

Anyone interested in building a simple profile of either model?

CB
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Glenn (Gravitywell) Reach

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Mystery Ship or TEXACO 13, any interest?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 07:13:41 PM »
They are both beautiful birds.....just do what you do best and I will be here watching as usual! H^^
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta
gravitywell2011 @ gmail . com

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 08:35:09 PM »
They are both beautiful birds.....just do what you do best and I will be here watching as usual! H^^

Glenn,

This Thread isn't for me or for a build.

I'm drawing the fuselage anyway, if anyone is interested in building a profile model of either aircraft, I'll be glad to send out a full size drawing which they can build a fuselage from. Free, sent folded in an envelope, not rolled.

I'm using a modified ARF Smoothie wing purchased a few years ago from Brodak for my model. I hate building wings.

Be nice to see a few builds on this model, that's why I'm offering this.

CB

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Glenn (Gravitywell) Reach

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 10:38:26 PM »
oh, got ya.  Wished I could take you up on the offer......but I have GOT to crash a few before I can build another! H^^
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta
gravitywell2011 @ gmail . com

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here