Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Scale Models

F4B @ FAI

(1/4) > >>

Allen Goff:
Good news.  D>K
Talks are going on about reinstating F4B into the F4 world championships. I have been in contact with FAI across the pond about this subject. There is the possibility of selecting a C/L scale team along with the RC scale team to compete in the 2024 FAI world championships.
There maybe some adjusting the F4B rules to encourage more participation from around the world. So.................if you are interested in representing the USA in world competition get to building.
The team will consist of 3 members selected from a team trial in 2023 at AMA.
The last time the USA fielded an F4 team was 2010. Lets go scale controliners.
Stay tuned for further developments.
Blessings
Allen

Avaiojet:

--- Quote from: Allen Goff on April 25, 2021, 12:46:16 PM ---Good news.  D>K
Talks are going on about reinstating F4B into the F4 world championships. I have been in contact with FAI across the pond about this subject. There is the possibility of selecting a C/L scale team along with the RC scale team to compete in the 2024 FAI world championships.
There maybe some adjusting the F4B rules to encourage more participation from around the world. So.................if you are interested in representing the USA in world competition get to building.
The team will consist of 3 members selected from a team trial in 2023 at AMA.
The last time the USA fielded an F4 team was 2010. Lets go scale controliners.
Stay tuned for further developments.
Blessings
Allen

--- End quote ---

How does this work Allen?

Can the team, you actually, fly someone else's model?

I'm thinking my Gee Bee Z may be a contender?

If there's a scale builder in my area or close, be nice to have the model critiqued while just framed.

Pointless to continue with a product that won't, cut the mustard, so to speak.

Charles

john e. holliday:
Wait until the rules are set and then read them? S?P

Avaiojet:

--- Quote from: john e. holliday on April 27, 2021, 02:16:15 PM ---Wait until the rules are set and then read them? S?P

--- End quote ---

Yea well, it could be quite awhile from now and there isn't a great deal of time.

I wish you had an idea, even a tad, what it takes to put together a world class scale model.

I'm not even sure if I'm up for that challenge.

chuck snyder:
Charles,
"Team" means the three guys (or gals) whose scores add together to compute the score of the American team. In FAI competition the builder and flyer must be one and the same.
Chuck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version