News:

• March 28, 2024, 01:16:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2008 Edition, 1/2A Multi Profile Scale at Tucson  (Read 576 times)

Offline L0U CRANE

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
2008 Edition, 1/2A Multi Profile Scale at Tucson
« on: December 24, 2007, 10:34:33 PM »
Plans are taking shape. The Cholla Choppers intend to do it again, with improvements(?) in October 2008.

Rules are a bit more elaborate than the #1 show, but still simple. Rules should be coming available at a forum near you soon. (I could email you an attached MSWord copy if you can't wait.) Mike Keville is still the idea man, as he was with VSC...

The initial meet was a gas, and had quite a reasonable turnout for a speculative event idea.
\BEST\LOU

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: 2008 Edition, 1/2A Multi Profile Scale at Tucson
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 08:38:27 AM »
Hi Lou,

I known there was at least one "Mail In" entry (Currell) and am thinking that might be an option for me.  I know it will be at least two years before I can make the trip to Tucson for any event, including the VSC.
???????????

Thanks, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline L0U CRANE

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 08:45:25 PM »
Bill,

...Odd, the topic header had me as last poster... Your post followed mine...

Since Tucson, AZ, has turned into Valhalla - according to Richard Wagner, the post-mortem playground of many famous (California) "fighters" - there will be more than ample talent available to get the best out af any and all "mail-ins". (I'd hate to post a picture of Bart Klapinski's bloody hands after getting Currel's Dewoitine flying... Tri-motor models are a world of their own!)

Of course, we'd rather have YOU bring your plane, but we'll welcome your participation even at second hand - bloody or not.

And, as to Valhalla, remember: a dead rattler can still kill you with its venom, and our (California) rattlers aren't even dead yet! And, Arizona is rattlesnake country...

May 2008 be kind to you, and may the road rise to meet you.
\BEST\LOU

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 07:56:15 AM »
Thanks, Lou!

Rattlers, copperheads, water mocassins, coral snakes (found a live one in my basement once!), we got them all!  The timber rattlers are the most fun to walk up on!
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here