News:

• March 28, 2024, 08:26:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2.4 Ghz handle or transmitter ?  (Read 711 times)

Offline Fred Cronenwett

• 2016 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • Lafayette Esquadrille
2.4 Ghz handle or transmitter ?
« on: May 05, 2014, 08:23:09 PM »
The carrier guys have been making some great 2.4 Ghz CL handles while some use the separate transmitter

check out the thread on the carrier section...  http://stunthanger.com/smf/index.php?topic=28463.50

Question - Do you prefer the 2.4 Ghz handle or the separate transmitter?

Question - How many folks are flying with 2 or more functions or do you just fly with throttle control only?

Ralph Saxton is modifying RC car handles        www.rsaxton.com

It will be interesting to see what handles guys are flying with at the Nats this year!

Fred Cronenwett
Fred Cronenwett
AMA CLSCALE7 - CL Scale
Model Aviation CL Scale columnist

Offline bob whitney

• Admiral
Re: 2.4 Ghz handle or transmitter ?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 05:58:55 PM »
i have flown with the handle combo and the car transmitter sep . like the transmitter sep in left hand better. only used throttle so far
rad racer

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Re: 2.4 Ghz handle or transmitter ?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 06:21:03 PM »
Question - How many folks are flying with 2 or more functions or do you just fly with throttle control only?

Fred,

My only interest is throttle. I've looked all these Posts over carefully about the 2.4 car transmiter options.

Lots of interesting stuff made by talented modelers.

Glad all this info is available.

Charles

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here