News:

• April 28, 2024, 08:00:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Remember this little guy? More progress.  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Remember this little guy? More progress.
« on: March 27, 2015, 07:45:54 AM »
Been really busy working on the Mig 3, while I've been waiting on material for my new stunt ship.  ;D

This Mig-3 is not truly scale by the true meaning of the word, but semi-kinda for sure.

Tying up loose ends in an effort to finish the thing.

If interested you can see the progress of this semi-scale-kinda Mig-3 here.

Edited for this comment.

I didn't weigh the first coat, but the two following coats of dope applied to the wings only added 9 grams.

http://stunthanger.com/smf/index.php/board,79.0.html
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:44:24 AM by Avaiojet »
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Glenn (Gravitywell) Reach

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Remember this little guy? More progress.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 10:12:24 PM »
Glad to see you back on this Charles....good show! H^^
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta
gravitywell2011 @ gmail . com

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Re: Remember this little guy? More progress.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 03:04:54 PM »
Glad to see you back on this Charles....good show! H^^

Hey! Hey! Glenn!

I'm only finishing the Mig because I'm going to experiment on it with artist's acrylic paints. It'll weigh 50 oz when completed.

If I can pull it off great, of not, there are ways to remove it. Gotta start up my airbrush for that.  #^

I've added many photos to the Mig-3 Build. Mozy over to CFC Graphics, where the build is, and take a gander.

Thanks for the reply and the boost!
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here