Vendors Corner > RSM

Rib Jig holes

<< < (2/2)

Target:
That makes sense. Thanks for the reply, Eric.
Do most of your kits come with the 5mm holes, or are the ribs hole-less unless specified?

eric rule:
Hi Chris:

Just back from the VSC so apologize for the delayed reply.

With over 90 kits in production I simply can not recall what size jig holes each has. Over the past 14 years that we have been using the laser to cut the kits different wing ribs have ended up with different diameter jig holes (usually due to a customer request that we send him ribs with jig holes that match his jig). Since we stared out putting 3/32" diameter holes (that matched the Adjust-o-Jig) in the ribs many of the older kits still have that diameter jog hole. My best advice to you is so simply place a note in the Remarks section of the on line order form to let me know what diameter jog holes you want in any kit you order. When this happens we simply cut a new kit for the customer instead of pulling one from stock.  This will delay shipping the order for a couple of days but the customer gets ribs that match his particular jig.

Eric

Target:
Thanks Eric. Hope you had a blast at vsc.
I looked at the leprechaun stuka, it has no holes in the ribs you sent, just laser cut punchouts, so I'm good on that one.
I've been told the adjusto-jig rods are 5/32", and I have a pair of them coming this week, minus the end pieces. I'll just make something for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version