Vendors Corner > RSM

New Kit from RSM - Floyd Carter's Wilman 60

(1/2) > >>

eric rule:
Coming Mid March 2016 Floyd Carter's Wildman 60

Old Time Legal stunt ship for .60 cu. in. engines.

The Wildman in similar in looks to J.C. Yates' Madman but larger. It has an upright engine mounting and has a turtle deck. There is dihedral in the wing to provide a proper vertical C/G.

The new kit will be 100% laser cut using contest grade balsa and come complete with deluxe hardware and carbon fiber push rod.

The original Wildman 60 was powered by an ignition engine. The new RSM kit can be built for ignition, glow or electric and all parts necessary for these power systems are included it the kit.

Price for the Wildman 60 will be $159.99

We are ready to take pre-production orders up until March 10, 2016 .If interested please e mail eric@rsmdistribution.com with your order. All pre-production orders we receive up to midnight March 10th will receive a special price of $139.99

mike londke:
Put me down for 1 Eric.

FLOYD CARTER:
Unless each one of you orders at least two, I will be disappointed.

Floyd

Bill Morell:
Put me down Eric.

Fredvon4:
I am much too engrossed in building nostalgia combat planes and have enough plans and kits to keep me busy for next three+ winters

I bypassed this thread on SH, but just logged onto Flying Lines another frequent stop for me most days

Floyd... those are darned good looking models and I hope Eric sells a bunch of them

My dad sparked ( an inended pun) my interest in contro line aircraft just as spark was fully transitioning to glow...but he had a tether car with McCoy spark ignition and I have thought in my aging years to get one or more sparkies and play

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version