News:

• March 28, 2024, 07:11:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Changes at RSM Distribution  (Read 5632 times)

Offline ericrule

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Changes at RSM Distribution
« on: July 30, 2019, 02:20:10 PM »
Almost one year ago RSM Distribution went through an expansion with Mr. Michael Hason being added to the company. Mike is a very experienced R/C builder and pilot. As such he has the knowledge available to allow RSM Distribution to expand it's activities into the R/C market at a level substansially above that of just another supplier of miscellaneous parts. His interest areas are large scale, jet turbine and IMAC models.
For the past year Mike has been learning a whole lot about C/L models, power systems, specialty products used exclusively by C/L, laser cutting and AutoCAD design. In addition to this he has been gradually taking over more of the day-to-day running of RSM Distribution. He is now at a point where he can run things with very little input from me.
As many of you know I have reached the age of 76. While my health is generally decent today common sense tells me that this trend is not likely to continue forever. In reality it is time for Eric Rule to slow down, take a bit of time off work and build and fly more C/L models. For that reason I plan to spend less time at RSM Distribution and more time at the building bench and flying field. I also intend to continue converting old plans into AutoCAD for laser cutting. Mike tells me that is fine with him and has purchased RSM Distribution. I still have to be available from time to time to answer the more technical questions, draw up new AutoCAD plans, design more C/L models and work with him on a new line of R/C kits. To me that sounds like almost the prefect retirement plan as I will have more time available to do what really interests me but still be involved in the really interesting part of model aviation.

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here