News:

• April 11, 2021, 03:13:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Tru-Form Fuselage Mold Bucks  (Read 965 times)

Offline Bob Hunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Tru-Form Fuselage Mold Bucks
« on: July 24, 2019, 06:23:32 AM »
Tru-Form Fuselage Mold Bucks

I am now offering a new service through Robinís View Productions. Molded balsa top and bottom shells for Stunt models have become the norm, and I have received a number of requests to supply custom mold bucks. The mold bucks that I have developed allow not only the forming of the mold shells, but also the fabrication of perfectly accurate formers that go into the shells and correspond perfectly with the formers in the fuselage crutch.

For the past couple of years I have been offering for free a 52 page PDF manual with more than 270 photos that depicts and explains the methods I use to make my fuselages. This manual is still available for free, and if you would like a copy, just send me an email requesting it. My email address is robinhunt@rcn.com.

Most of my original design models feature compound curved shells that require very accurate mold bucks and also formers that fit those shapes perfectly. And I have produced a large number of these mold bucks for my own designs and for friends who have designed original models. I am now offering that service to all modelers. If you are interested in having a custom set of mold bucks made for your latest design, please call or email me for information and pricing.

And remember our company motto: Relentless Innovation.

Yours for better modeling

Bob Hunt     

Advertise Here

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags: