News:

Advertise Here
  • May 12, 2021, 06:46:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Price increase imminent and RVP news  (Read 1211 times)

Online Bob Hunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Price increase imminent and RVP news
« on: September 02, 2017, 08:30:27 AM »
To all my loyal customers and to anyone who may be interested:

On January 1, 2018 there will be a price increase across the board for Robin's View Productions products. I have tried to hold my prices steady for a long while, but overhead, material costs, and cost of living are steadily going up. The new price list will be posted here on January 1, 2018. Until that time my prices will remain as listed in our price sheets that are on this section of the forum.

The entire RVP DVD library of video programs is being offered once again at less than half of the list price. You can get all 22 video programs (The Lost-Foam DVD set counts as two...) for $198.00, plus postage. This price will be in effect until January 1, 2018.

The building season is just about here, and if you want to order a new foam core, sheeted foam wing (and/or stab and elev assembly), or  Lost-Foam Wing Building Fixture for this season's project, please do it soon. We are starting to get building season orders and they are serviced on a first come, first served basis. I am a one man operation and can only produce so much in a week.   

Thanks - Bob Hunt

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here