News:

• September 19, 2017, 01:03:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Complete RVP DVD library super special sale  (Read 655 times)

Offline Bob Hunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Complete RVP DVD library super special sale
« on: February 02, 2016, 09:19:49 AM »
Note: I am extending this offer until August 1, 2016, but that will be the last date at which these DVD programs will ever be discounted to this degree. Get them now... ;) - Bob

Robin’s View Productions is pleased to announce a “Staying in business sale.”

Some serious health issues early last year prompted me to announce then that I’d be closing up shop on January 1, 2016. Well, things have changed for the better healthwise for me and I’m pleased to report that I’ll be staying in business for the foreseeable future.

To celebrate that fact, we are offering our entire video program library in DVD form at a very special price and for a limited time. There are 22 DVDs (the Lost-Foam DVD set counts as two…), and at the normal list price they would cost $418.95, plus postage. If you order before August 1, 2016, you can purchase the entire RVP DVD library set for $198.95, plus postage.

The DVD titles in this offer are: Stunt Flyer Video Magazine - all 11 2-hour programs; How to cover models with Japanese Tissue; How to Paint Pilot Figures; George Aldrich: Father of Modern Stunt; Al Rabe: Scale Stunt Genius; The Man and his Museum: VSC-8 Wind and Wings in the Desert; VSC-9 Desert Doorway to the Past; Straight Form and Compound Curve Balsa Molding Techniques; How-To Build I-Beam Wings, with Bill Werwage; and Bob Hunt's Lost-Foam Wing Building System (2 DVDs)  

We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express and welcome phone orders. Our phone number is 610-746-0106.

If you would like to receive a listing of what is contained in each of these DVD programs, please contact me via email at robinhunt@rcn.com

Yours for better modeling – Bob Hunt

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 12:34:03 PM by Bob Hunt »

Offline Bob Hunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Complete RVP DVD library super special sale
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 08:37:14 AM »
Just bumping this up and informing everyone that this offer is good until January 1, 2018.

Thanks - Bob Hunt

Tags: