News:

• May 09, 2024, 08:31:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MOUSE RACING PLANS?  (Read 16580 times)

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: MOUSE RACING PLANS?
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 09:09:52 AM »
WOW! No gun shots. I was sure that I would ruffle some feathers,.......I like this site!
        I will check these sites out Thank You
Larry

Willis Swindell

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 01:13:22 PM »
I could box up my Sweet Pea and send it for you to copy
Willis  H^^

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »
I think that the Sweet Pea is the plane that is floating around in that empty space between my ears. While we have started a project that will give us good coverage of the Mouse racers of today I think a Sweet pea will be a better seller. Yes I would like either plans or the plane to copy. Was it Dumas who kitted it?
Thank you
Larry

Willis Swindell

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2008, 05:24:54 PM »
Larry
I just had a three view drawing and scaled it up.
Willis

Willis Swindell

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2008, 04:53:54 PM »
Larry the Sweet Pea is on its way. I just want to say something about the wing, it looks warped but it’s not. It has sort of a Clark Y airfoil at the fuselage and symmetrical at the tips. This gives it enough lift to fly level for more speed  and doesn’t climb into the wind. I have used this airfoil in all my racing and speed planes. I think in my opinion this wing is faster then a symmetrical wing. Joey Mathison and I tend to agree to disagree on this type of wing but it always worked for me.
Willis

Offline Joey Mathison 9806

• Captain
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2008, 05:25:11 PM »
while it it true that the negative wash out at the tips makes for a very stable flying plane it does not suit my needs for todays style of flying fast mostly due to the fuel restrictions. on 10%fuel the motors have a hard time warming up hince the need to fly high for about the first 5 laps of a speed run this seems to warm them up and burn all the fuel that i am trying to make it burn. check d speed results for the last 5 years at the nats to see if it works. H^^
200 mph man ama#9806 joey mathison

Willis Swindell

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2008, 05:47:10 PM »
Joey
Can’t top The records. I remember Jimmy didn’t need a wing at all with you flying. Remember your mouse 2, TD powered wing at Winston-Salem AAAA? It was so fast when the engine cut off we just stood there with our mouths hanging open until we realized the plane had landed.
Willis  S?P

Offline Joey Mathison 9806

• Captain
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »
of all the racing we did i think that the 1/2 a stuff was by far the most fun.
200 mph man ama#9806 joey mathison

Offline Mike Greb

• Commander
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2014, 05:04:54 PM »
Bump.    Is there a source for the Streaker 5 plans?  I did a google search and the only site that  i found seems to be a adware site.

Offline PaulGibeault

• Commander
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2014, 08:01:15 PM »
Hi Mike<

Try Paul Gibeault: Detailed Streaker plans.  $10 post paid. Contact pgibeault at shaw.ca  if you're still in need.  Good luck!

Bump.    Is there a source for the Streaker 5 plans?  I did a google search and the only site that  i found seems to be a adware site.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here