Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Rat Racing and Team Racing

Goodyear Fuel tank

(1/3) > >>

Graham Collins:
Anyone know of an online source for plans/description/setup of a fuel tank suitable goodyear racing.

Thanks,

cheers, Graham in Embrun near Ottawa Canada

Scott Jenkins:
Graham,

What do you want to run most Goodyears are run with a pressure type tank although a uniflo will work.

Scott

Graham Collins:
Hi Scott,

Uniflow is what I want to use. I have used bladders and wedge type and rectangular uniflo types and clunk types but I never used or build one of the "coffin" shaped type I see on good year racers. I don't fully understand how they are set up and what makes them work. Similar to the other types but not 100% sure.

pictures and drawings always help in the understanding, pictures in magazines and on the net don't answer my questions and there is no one around where I fly that can answer the question.

cheers, Graham

Leester:
Graham: I'm not a racer so the type of tank you want I am not familier with. But if you check out www.rsmdistribution.com and go to there tanks if you see what you are looking for go to tank accesories and they have kits for all there tanks. Hope this helps. :! :!

Scott Jenkins:
Graham,
I can shetch you up a tank as soon as I get the half a project done. By the way, I do not think you can buy this type of tank most I have seen are hand built. The coffin style tank is easy to build you just need a good soldering iron and a little patience.

Scott

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version