Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Rat Racing and Team Racing

blank

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dennis Toth:
What equipment are you talking about? There is no description or name in the first post by MM.

Best,    DennisT

bill bischoff:
The GO .25, which was a car engine that is popular and successful in AMA Slow Rat Racing.

Al Ferraro:
 Jett and Fora makes a 25. I never saw one in Slow Rat trim but both are quality Engines. I was the one that found the Go 25 engine and used it in Slow Rat a few years before anyone else. I sold and tuned them for my local club members. My engines won lots of local contest and the Nats many times. One great engine.
Al

bill bischoff:
By my searches, the Fora 4.2 seems to be discontinued. The Jett 25 without the tuned muffler is truly disappointing. Bill Lee suspects there is too much crankcase volume for effective pumping action without the muffler. The Novarossi Roma 25 car engines may be good also, but alas, they too are discontinued.

Al Ferraro:
Hobbyclub shows one in stock. If you buy this engine you will be a pioneer like I was with the Go 25 and the OS 18 TZ.
Al
https://www.hobbyclub.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=44_165&products_id=1057

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version