News:

• April 18, 2024, 02:37:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dallas Goodyear engine  (Read 903 times)

Offline Greg Kovach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
Dallas Goodyear engine
« on: January 03, 2020, 07:34:41 AM »
Happy new year everyone.  This is my first post.  I'm enquiring about Dallas Goodyear engines. Trying to locate a n ASP or Magnum XLS at a reasonable price seems fruitless.  Can anyone help? Thank you.

Tom Vieira

Re: Dallas Goodyear engine
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 08:09:05 AM »
Hi Greg,

i wish i had a spare to hook you up with, these are great little engines!  Bill B. or the other Dallas guys can probably get you hooked up.

Mike Goes Flying is supposed to be cooking something up with his new mfg or engines since Magnum dropped the motor production line...

Online bill bischoff

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 08:38:23 AM »
Hi Greg. I just committed to buy a NIB Magnum 15 a few minutes ago from Jim Catevenis here on Stunt Hangar. Why don't you buy it instead. $75 including shipping. He's got a bunch of engines listed for sale. Send him a personal message and tell him I said you could have it. I will also send him a message.

Bill Bischoff, Garland TX

Offline Paul Smith

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 08:12:42 PM »
I found this little note on an engine-selling web site:

ASP Two Stroke Glow
You may notice many of the ASP engines are out of stock, The ASP factory is now closed. We are able to get most spares and will support them as best we can. We appreciate your patience and understanding and hope to announce some new engines shortly.
Paul Smith

Tom Vieira

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 12:31:28 PM »
I found this little note on an engine-selling web site:

ASP Two Stroke Glow
You may notice many of the ASP engines are out of stock, The ASP factory is now closed. We are able to get most spares and will support them as best we can. We appreciate your patience and understanding and hope to announce some new engines shortly.

Paul, that guy is working on a solution....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here