News:

• May 07, 2024, 03:56:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NCLRA FORUM.....WHAT HAppend to it?????  (Read 809 times)

Offline GEORGE CONNORS

• 2019 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
NCLRA FORUM.....WHAT HAppend to it?????
« on: March 17, 2012, 08:32:45 PM »
Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to th NCLRA forum on Delphi?

Thanks !!!!!!!

George Connors
george connors

Offline BillLee

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
Re: NCLRA FORUM.....WHAT HAppend to it?????
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 09:59:08 PM »
George, there never was a "NCLRA FORUM" on Delphi. There used to be a forum where CL Racing stuff was discussed, but it devolved into several  non-members going far out of their way to bash the organization. Wouldn't contribute, only whine and complain. I suspect the forum's owner may have seen that the forum was no longer of any benefit and shut it down.  It wouldn't be the first time that has happened, probably won't be the last, either.

Bill
Bill Lee
AMA 20018

Offline GEORGE CONNORS

• 2019 supporter
  • Ensign
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 06:00:39 AM »
Thanks Bill for that info.  Yes, i mistakenly identified it as the organizations site.  ooopppppssssss......

As i said when I met you in NJ...you are the answer man.......

thanks again !!!!!!!!!

George
george connors

Offline Scott Jenkins

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 06:21:39 AM »
To all,
Since the CL Racing forum is no longer available to the racing community. I hope all of you would consider using this forum as a conduit for racing discussion. On a side note this forum is for racing please leave your politics either govermental or racing related somewhere else. Taking cheap shots at other people is not reccommended either nor will it be tolerated. I can say that the owner of this board is quite tolerant but will intercede in any uncertain events.

As moderator of this board I too hope things are presented in the right context, if not you will certainly hear about it.

Scott Jenkins

Scott Jenkins
AMA 43122
FAI F2C VOLUME 2 SECTION 4, 4.3.7
m) During the refuelling and the restart of the motor, and until the time when he releases the model aircraft, the mechanic must keep the model aircraft in contact with the ground by at least one point and with the centre line outside the flight circle. During that time the pilot must be crouching or sitting inside the centre circle. He keeps one hand on the ground and his handle and his lines as close to the ground as defined by the F2C panel of judges until the model aircraft starts again.

Offline don Burke

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 12:52:59 PM »
Good post.

IF a member of an organization has a beef with that organization, he/she should take it up directly with the organization.

Politics has no place on this site and Sparky will , I'm sure, make sure of that!
don Burke AMA 843
Menifee, CA

Offline Les Akre

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 05:21:38 PM »
I've always liked this forum, easier to post pictures too.

Les

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here