News:

• April 30, 2024, 10:45:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Umland's Ringmaster Imperial kit  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Jim Treace

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
  • 1979 600 Aerostar N79JT
Umland's Ringmaster Imperial kit
« on: April 30, 2008, 06:49:18 PM »
Boy, I received my RM Imperial kit yesterday. What a wonderful job Walter did in putting this together. Many nice features not normally found in a kit. Sure, it was a bit more expensive than a Brodak kit, but definitely quality laser work, high class wood, alum motor pads, complete detailed instructions with photos, and even a complete decal set from CL Central Hobbies.
We in CL are really fortunate to have the quality of folks, like Walter Umland and the many others in our "cottage industry" to help us out. H^^
Jim
Jim Treace
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL &
Paris, TN
AMA 855251 "Too soon we grow old...Too late we grow wise"

Offline Louis Rankin

• Commander
Re: Umland's Ringmaster Imperial kit
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 07:21:10 PM »
Jim,

I just logged on to post a review and saw that you beat me to the punch.  The UPS man brought my Umland Imp today also.  As usual this is an outstanding kit.  Walter puts together the best kit, period!!!!!!!

For those who do not have an Umland kit, I highly recommend you get on the list for his next offering. 
Louis Rankin
Somerville Tennessee
AMA 10859

Online Gordon Tarbell

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 06:32:29 PM »
I can only echo what has already been said, these kits are at the top of the scale! An additional note, due to very ruff handling by the several carriers that bring stuff to my house, the packages look abused but so far non have any damage to the contents.  Thanks to Walter's packing. Keep them coming Walter, and God Bless
Gordon Tarbell AMA 15019

Offline Alan Hayes

• 22 supporter
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 08:33:29 PM »
I too received my Ringmaster Imperial kit and what a kit it is.  I built one of the original Sterling kits in the early 70's and what a difference time makes.

Thanks Walter!

Alan
AMA 7064

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have" ~ Vince Lombardi

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here