News:

• April 24, 2024, 11:32:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Top Flite TUTOR  (Read 1060 times)

Offline GEOFFREY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
  • Northwest Fireballs
Top Flite TUTOR
« on: September 07, 2007, 07:19:00 PM »
To all retreads who decide to try it again .please read. i retired this year and  after going to the park  and watching, i said i want to do this.  so went home and dug up all my old my old stuff! " pre 1960" thru a Super ringmaster together and went to impress the guys at the park. well the old engines  need to be fiddled with the plane is like driving a 41 Nash. went home and cleaned up another museum piece, same thing.I said thats it to the guys . wont be back until i can come and enjoy myself.  On wensday called Tower send me A TUDOR w OS  46 .it got here Friday , told wife no honey do list this week end. Tuesday to the park,  got there 1 hour early. fuel up  2 flips and ran i/2 tank. well when they all showed up i was able to take my flights i turn . didn't miss abeat. plane flys like a baby stroller. i have had the better flyer's test and only have heard good words.  with this AFFORDABLE package i am now able to spend time and thought on learning the pattern and not fiddling around. have Son in law putting the same package together. i believe he will learn to fly  with the larger plane and not have the  little plane  problems  Geoffrey out
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 05:28:16 PM by GEOFFREY »
GEOFFREY L CHRISTIANSON  AMA 824607             DELTA PARK Portland Or.

Offline Louis Rankin

• Commander
Re: Top Flite TUDOR
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 08:42:39 PM »
You will find the Tutor II to be a very good trainer and formidable competition plane.  Me and my flying buddy Zuriel routinly bring home the hardware flying our Tutors at competitions.
Louis Rankin
Somerville Tennessee
AMA 10859

Offline Garf

• Admiral
    • Hangar Flying
Re: Top Flite TUTOR
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 10:08:48 PM »
My Tutor II had to have a little work before it would turn a respectable corner. Now it's great.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here