News:

• April 18, 2024, 06:03:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Thundertiger4U  (Read 928 times)

Offline Tom Dugan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Thundertiger4U
« on: April 27, 2006, 12:58:08 PM »
I just received several props I ordered from Thundertiger4U.   The order went very well.  My order was confirmed, then a UPS tracking number was given when the shipment went out.  The website doesn't mention where the items will be shipped from, which left me wondering if they would ship from China.  But, the shipment was made from Ace Hobby in Irvine CA.  I bought 5 props for $13.35 with $4.55 in UPS from CA to NC.  Shipment took 4 days.

I just received the props, so I have not been able to check them out in flight yet.  They seem to be of very nice quality, well moulded in a light gray with very clean and nice edges.  One thing I noticed right away was that the blades did not have that razor sharp edge.  They have an edge, just not one that you can shave with.  All but one balanced almost spot on right out of the bag.  All in all, Iam pleased with the order as long as they perform well.  Thses props were the subject of a recent thread on SSW and they supposedly work well.

If you want to look into tthem the address is www.thundertiger4u.com .  Although the site is mostly RC, I did notice that they sell the TT Pro 36 for $69 which is $19  cheaper than Tower.

I hope you fnd this useful....Goodluck!

Thomas

Offline Leester

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
Re: Thundertiger4U
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 01:46:24 PM »
I also placed an order with them and received the same fast service. I bought a F-54S  engine at 146.00 but now it's at 164.99. I got that just in time. The props looked like the same price.
Leester
ama 830538

Offline Tom Dugan

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 03:42:15 PM »
Lee,

You've been doing a lot of building this Spring,,,"You go boy."  What are you going to run the 4 stroke on.  I'm anxious to hear how it runs.

Tom

Offline Leester

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 04:10:29 PM »
Tom: I haven't made up my mind on the 54 yet but am leaning towards the Sig Fazer or Sig ultimate Fun Fly Bipe. Both are R/C but will convert to C/L. The Fazer has conversion instructions in the kit dirrections.
Leester
ama 830538

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here