News:

• April 25, 2024, 03:05:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Robin's View Productions  (Read 633 times)

Offline David Miller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
  • CL, RC, Hunting and Fishing!
Robin's View Productions
« on: January 24, 2008, 04:19:08 PM »
Ordered Bob Hunt's DVD's. $116 on Christmas special. Gave me special price even tho I thought I was a day late. Bob shipped them to me in 4 days (Weekend). The really neat thing was I got to talk to Bob for about 20 minutes when I called. What a personable and friendly guy. I ordered 4 of the stunt flyer video magazine DVD's and The Lost Foam 2  set plus Bill Werwage's I-beam. Also, How to cover models with Jap tissue and Straight Form and Compound curve balsa moulding. I can't believe how much I've learned from these. Also the visits too differant famous CL guys and seeing and discussing old cl planes is a lot of fun and very interesting. All in all most everybody would enjoy these DVD's and probably learn something they can use. I will order more. The ony thing I noticed that was slightly neg was occasionally a word would get garbled on the sound. Everything else was A-1.
Thanks Bob!!
MSgt (RET) David G. Miller
AMA 560263

Offline Bob Hunt

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Robin's View Productions
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 11:18:14 AM »
That should have read: Wow David... Thank you!

Bob
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 06:05:10 AM by Bob Hunt »

Offline Robert W

• Lieutenant
Re: Robin's View Productions
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »
I also took advantage of the Christmas special and really enjoyed the SFVM. I enjoyed them so much I had to make a second order to fill out the collection. I would highly recommend these videos for both the entertainment value as well as the educational value.

Thanks Bob
AMA 28627

Advertise Here
Tags: DVD's 

Advertise Here