News:

• April 26, 2024, 03:10:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Robin's View Custom Wings  (Read 925 times)

Offline Chris McMillin

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • AMA 32529
Robin's View Custom Wings
« on: December 13, 2006, 01:45:49 PM »
Hi Guys,

I just had Bob Hunt make a set of custom foam wing and stab for me and they arrived quickly and are just beautiful.
Bobby made the templates, cut the foam with all of the little idiosyncraties that this design has with dihedral and all, and sent them back in no time. And the price was just right!
I am making skins as soon as I get off of this computer, so I will soon have another nice wing thanks to Bobby's foam cores. I recommend Robin's View foam wings.

Chris...

Offline Jerry Bohn

• ACE
  • Commander
Re: Robin's View Custom Wings
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 01:49:57 PM »
Chris, Do you have Bob's busniss address? Need to mail order for vidio and send money order, don't use credit card for my toys.
Sorry to interupt your thread on his great wings.

Appreciate it, Jerry
Jerry Bohn

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: Robin's View Custom Wings
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 07:22:11 PM »
Hi Guys,

I just had Bob Hunt make a set of custom foam wing and stab for me and they arrived quickly and are just beautiful.
Bobby made the templates, cut the foam with all of the little idiosyncraties that this design has with dihedral and all, and sent them back in no time. And the price was just right!
I am making skins as soon as I get off of this computer, so I will soon have another nice wing thanks to Bobby's foam cores. I recommend Robin's View foam wings.

Chris...

Hi Chris,

Over the years I have had Bob make me a couple lost foam wing fixtures and I have used a couple more of them that he produced, about 5 wings in all.  All are super, and make about as perfect a wing as can be made.

I have also bought a couple foam wings from him, again super quality.  I, too,  can recommend Bob's products to any and all who want top rate equipment.

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here