News:

• March 28, 2024, 02:10:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Gotcha Streak RST by Corehouse  (Read 5737 times)

Offline John Craig

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Gotcha Streak RST by Corehouse
« on: January 08, 2015, 07:25:47 AM »
Recently finished my RST ( Rugged Stunt Trainer),  I am very pleased with the kit & the first flights.  It flies as well as anything that I have built or flown. I have it trimmed to my liking & enjoy every flight.  I was surprised how well it handled a breezy & gusty flying session. It took me 4 months of stop & go building & personalizing to finish it.  I do think it could be built in a week of evenings.  I am using an OS 25FP & .012 lines.  It will be my plane to learn the beginner pattern.  It feels that it will be easy to progress on to the full pattern with the RST.  Great beginner's plane, club trainer, sport flyer, & practice plane all on 2 ounces of fuel.  The hard wood fuselage & foam wing allows it to take a beating & keep on flying.   #^

Offline ray copeland

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Re: Gotcha Streak RST by Corehouse
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 08:53:44 AM »
Hey John, glad it flies good for you.  I am finishing up one myself , planning on a hayes 3 0z. tank and os 25la plus landing gear. The tank and landing gear will be removable so I can hook it to a bladder and use it as a slow combat trainer also. Good luck,  Ray
Ray from Greensboro, North Carolina , six laps inverted so far with my hand held vertically!!! (forgot to mention, none level!) AMA# 902150

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here