News:

• March 28, 2024, 04:46:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Best degreaser that I have ever found!!! STRIKE  (Read 1972 times)

Offline frank mccune

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Best degreaser that I have ever found!!! STRIKE
« on: April 27, 2019, 12:22:41 PM »
          Hello All:

I want to introduce you to BEST oil, grease and carbon remover that I have ever found.  This removed all of the burned off gunk from a bucket of mufflers that I had in storage for many years.  They were badly fouled with burned on oil that had formed a black-brown coating on the muffler.  I sprayed some of this stuff on and waited 5 minutes.  While waiting, I used a tooth brush to work the solution into all of the cracks and crevices.  I then rinsed the parts with cold water and noticed that the mufflers looked NEW. Not a trace of any burned on residue! It did not harm the aluminum in the mufflers. 

I have used this stuff to remove grease and oil from:

lawn mower engines and parts
car engine parts
garage floors
clothing
meat smokers
BBQ grills
exhaust fan and duct work
kitchen stoves

Do not get it in your eyes, on your hands, will dry your skin!, use in a well ventilated area, do not get it on your air plane's paint

The name of the product is STRIKE CLEANER DEGREASER.  It is made by Noble Chemical Corp. and I purchase it at a restaurant supply store.  It is designed to clean grease covered stoves, hoods fans etc.  I have been paying about $16.00 per gallon for it.  Keep a gallon around the house and a spray bottle for application and your life will be much improved.

Frank

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here