News:

• March 28, 2024, 02:18:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CLC / J&J Hobbies Bellcrank  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
CLC / J&J Hobbies Bellcrank
« on: May 11, 2012, 11:15:55 AM »
Today I received a 4" Bellcrank Assembly (BCA-3) from CLC.  I could not believe the quality of workmanship, materials used and the completeness of the unit...for ten bucks!   I have paid nearly that for a bare bellcrank alone from other sources.

This unit has bushed leadouts attached and includes the required parts to finish the ends.  All the bits for the center post, collars, spacers, tubing, is all included, plus a thorough instruction sheet, all neatly wrapped in a zip lock bag.

I cannot say enough about this product, although I have bought from CLC before and I know they only sell top grade stuff.

You can't beat the price and quality, anywhere, period!
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline dennis lipsett

• Admiral
Re: CLC / J&J Hobbies Bellcrank
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 12:48:44 PM »
Dick,

You bought a Tom Morris crank acknowledged as one of the finest in the hobby. Usually has .036 lead outs on the 4 inch cranks and with ball  almost guaranteed to give you a smooth crank system. You however still have to make sure that everything else is up to the Cranks quality.

Dennis

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: CLC / J&J Hobbies Bellcrank
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 03:41:31 PM »
Yes, I am fully aware of the quality items that need to connect to this (Tom Morris, which I knew) bellcrank.  I will use differential horns, carbon fiber rods and heavy duty ball links.  Control will be initiated by a hard point handle articulated by a pilot absent from the hobby for 37 years.  Guess the "weakest link." HB~>
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here