News:

• April 27, 2024, 01:12:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bill Morley's "Thunderbolt"  (Read 905 times)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Bill Morley's "Thunderbolt"
« on: July 04, 2009, 11:28:49 AM »
It looks like I don't get down here often enough as well as a few other people.  I spotted this in the post about overseas designs in  the 50's.  Went to the UC bay site and found the auction listing.  Stated 8 short kits available and had buy it now stipulation.  I questioned them about the over all cost and then ordered one as they stated it would be the end of the year before any more were made.

So I bought one.  A week later the kit was here and it came from England.  They did send it air post tho.  Price to me was reasonable.  Opened it immediately to see some beautiful laser cut parts.  They are in several cellophane bags as well as the control horns.  Hardwood motor mounts and ply/hardwood fuse reinforment.  On top of all this was a sheet listing all the parts,  Two sheets, showing how to make the fuel tank and another sheet for the bellcrank.  The high light is the full size folded plans.

When I start this one hope to document it better than the last planes.  If interested, the E-mail is"  derekfoxwell   at  btinternet    dot  com.   Company name:  Old School Model Aeroplane Factory.  Oh, almost forgot,  wignspan is 49 inches for 3.5 to 5.0 cc motors.  More later,  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here