News:

• March 28, 2024, 12:45:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Keep watch if in Eastern Houston area, Humble, Dayton, ETC.  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Hoss Cain

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Keep watch if in Eastern Houston area, Humble, Dayton, ETC.
« on: September 21, 2014, 10:01:45 PM »
Hello CL fliers:

Jetero RC Club, www.jetero.com, owns 50 acres, north of 1960, between Dayton and Huffman, TX. (Closer to Huffman) 1500' frontage on FM 686.  While some CL flying has always been allowed, I have words that Jetero is ready to build up 2-3 circles on the west side  for CL.  May I suggest that if you would like to be a part of that, then maybe attend the next club meeting.  Thursday, Sep. 25, 7 PM at the very nice MAY PARK. Check the Jetero Web for the May Park location. We meet there from now until March.

In the summer we meet at the field, long evenings, indoor toilets, air-conditioned kitchen and meeting/eating room, 5000 sq. ft. of concrete under a metal roof. All areas around are flat farm land, and paid mowing. Meetings are 3rd Thursday of each month. The farmer pays US for allowing him to grow HAY on the acreage, but we allow him to get it free so he keeps on mowing.   #^

We have a number of activities throughout the year. We have had CL events on the facility. I think we need more.  y1   Club President is an old CL flier, mostly combat, yet he likes it all. Coming out of the areas on the  North, the East, and South sides of Houston has far better traffic roads to get to Jetero than to Scobee. My bet is that we could come up with at least one hard surface circle, maybe 2. Keep this secret now, but I have the money if you got the time!!  :##

Now here is the kicker: Don't forget me when you are voting for the AMA Executive Vice President this month when your ballot arrives. Old Hoss will never forget the CLers or the FFers. Been There Done That and I do love all of it.  H^^ y1
Horrace Cain
AMA L-93 CD and Leader
New Caney, TX  (NE Houston area)

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here